Shaved or not?

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you guys prefer a woman to be totally bare or what?
I never thought I'd do it, but I just shaved all the hair off - and you know what? I kinda like it, VERY soft and different. :smile:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think I've ever met a pussy I didn't like. Shaved, trimmed or furry, it's all good.

That being said at the bottom of my list would be 'needing' a shave. Going down on a nubby one reminds me of being hugged and face rubbed by my father or an uncle when I was a kid.

I'd still fuck it though.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I've ever met a pussy I didn't like. Shaved, trimmed or furry, it's all good.

That being said at the bottom of my list would be 'needing' a shave. Going down on a nubby one reminds me of being hugged and face rubbed by my father or an uncle when I was a kid.

I'd still fuck it though.

Nubby is slang for hairy?

Yeh right Shelby...kitty hair and her seductive 'eyes' looking intense at you..all watery and etc reminds you of their beards..???:biggrin1:

And I always imagined you as a mountain strong outdoors hunk like that one in the paper towels packages..:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was talking about the sandpapery feel of skin that's normally shaved but hasn't been for a day or so.

:cool: Hmm..my mistake than..anyways I knew you were animalistic and will not bother by small stuff...but even 'sandpaper' will take you away from your position of male 'duty'..great male behaviour to me! :smile:

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am much more turned on by neat hair. The kind that is not bare yet not too fury. That is just perfect for me

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When im not lazy i keep mine shaved. I never thought i would as it always reminded me of a pre-pubesent girl but now i love it.

less hair = more sensation

I have found that I am more sensitive, too! :smile:

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been bare for years and love it. I love having my husband go down on me and it just feels that much better being smooth.

kat

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am waxed smooth and love it. I keep a little hair on top as we have teenagers in the house and they always chat to me in the shower etc and I feel a little exposed when I am completely bald .....the mind is a funny thing eh?

:smile:
Honey

popeye83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like a nice bush above but cleaned up neet the lips so im not eating hair but i love pulling out a cuming in her bush