Shaved or not?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I am waxed smooth and love it. I keep a little hair on top as we have teenagers in the house and they always chat to me in the shower etc and I feel a little exposed when I am completely bald .....the mind is a funny thing eh?

:smile:
Honey

What contract do I have to sign to live there :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a waxer... but like WildHoney, I always keep some hair... but not just a strip... its too plain.... I usually have a heart shape above my slit... right now there is an arrow pointing down.... I like to mix it up.. :p

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my personal preference is for nicely trimmed. i like some hair there. not bushy, but there. if they're going to go bare, then i prefer waxed to shaved. with shaving, you have to deal with razor burn and stubble and such. doesn't do much for the old libido. but waxing...nice and smooth, as King Mob would say. ;)

hanko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaved for me. To say the least, it always excited me when she comes out of the shower all shaved and soft.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of like natural. I'm really into a woman's juices and smell and everything about her. But I'm really not too worried about it either way. The first time I see it I'm usually pulling off her panties to go down on her so I'm focussed on her lips and clit at that moment pretty much. If she's comfortable, I'm comfortable, any way she likes it.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response