Shaved or Trimmed, Which looks better

determinedtogrow

Expert Member
Media
I find that shaved and trimmed can both be incredibly sexy.

The key is for the choice to look somewhat natural. If you are very hairy (chest, arms, legs) you should make sure that you have some public hair. The look is very masculine and carefree.

If you have a bit of body hair, shaved pubic hair could look great. The look is very sporty and young.

On the advantage of having pubic hair:
I have to say that pubic hair does tend to trap subtle odours that can be very, very sexy and a huge sexual turn on.

On the advantage of not having pubic hair:
You feel so many new sensation on your crotch and testicles as many nerve endings that are usually covered with hair are suddenly being touched and licked. Also you feel so much cleaner in the summer.
The person you are having sex with also has the advantage of totally exploring your testicles and crotch with their tongue and giving you much more pleasure. Shaving also makes your penis look larger.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It seems you look better shaved than full of hair. Your body type seems to look good with it that way. If you just trim I would tell you to trim it very short but still shave your balls and base of shaft. Maybe shave it into a well groomed patch.

Isn't it fun to manscape!

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trim the pubes and shave the shaft and balls. I did this for my wife(chaffing issue for her) and got to liking the look and the smooth feel so much I would still shave even if she didnt ask me to.