shaved or trimmed

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by screw_up85, Sep 24, 2004.

1. screw_up85

screw_up85 New Member

well i was wondering what you guys perefer in your women.

2. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

Pretty even split so far

3. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS:
    LOL..Oops... I thought it was a personal perference for ourselves...lol. Well I like my women shaved and I shave all too... fair is fair, can't ask what one's not willing to do oneself.

I guess I shave because if I am down on a woman - I hate hair in my mouth - total mood kill. So in thinking of that a few years (or more) I started to shave everything, now its just habit - and I just keep the whole bod shaved.

4. eireblev

eireblev New Member

To me it really depends on the girl and the coarseness of her hair down there. I love nothing more than a wispy fine and fair haired bush, so for those girls id prefer untouched wilderness, but for the kinky dark and coarse girls id prefer it trimmed down or shaved completely

5. jonb

Gold Member

Personally, I don't care, but completely shaved is getting into the range of pedophilia.

6. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: There's no option for shaved beneath and trimmed on top....
    a landing strip?

Allie

7. screw_up85

screw_up85 New Member

well that is what i meant by partilly shaved but i forgot what it was called ^_^

8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I usually like that look. But I think that it depends on the woman. I had an ex-girlfriend who had almost no inner labia at all and her clit was really tucked away. It basically just looked like a slit. And since she shaved it completely bald, it had this prepubescent look that I found a bit weird. A tuft on top would have offset it a bit.

On the other hand, if her pussy is really fleshy, then shaving it all off can look kind of strange too, like it's all kind of hanging out. In that case I think that leaving some bush is a good idea and keeps everything kind of proportional.

Maybe I've thought about this too much. :p

9. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS:
    I usually like that look. But I think that it depends on the woman. I had an ex-girlfriend who had almost no inner labia at all and her clit was really tucked away. It basically just looked like a slit. And since she shaved it completely bald, it had this prepubescent look that I found a bit weird. A tuft on top would have offset it a bit.

On the other hand, if her pussy is really fleshy, then shaving it all off can look kind of strange too, like it's all kind of hanging out. In that case I think that leaving some bush is a good idea and keeps everything kind of proportional.

Maybe I've thought about this too much. :p
    [post=257478]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

LOL... sorry, but when ever I see a girl with a "tuffed" especially a dark one... well want to talk prepubescent - I can't help but think "THAT LOOKS LIKE A WIG OF ERNIE OR BURTS MUPPET HEAD". LOL... sorry but it looks just like that... so I go with shaved totally... clear and neat - meaning hygenic and with out hair in the mouth...Blah...

10. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    No such thing as thinking about this too much? lol

IMHO

Allie

11. blar

blar New Member

meh i don't care.... but i am starting to like hair now.......shaved and trimed is becoming the norm now and hair seems to be a rare thing to see

12. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

No such thing as thinking about this too much? lol

IMHO

Allie
    [post=257529]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Allie, with your encouragement I can know think about trimmed women's pubic hair without guilt.

^_^

13. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

You don't judge a room by the front door! ;)
    I think that phrase works for me.

14. hose 85

hose 85 Member

I talked the wife into shaving it all off before we were married, and now she would'nt have it any other way. She says it just feels cleaner.

I like it much better because hair in my mouth is not a problem during oral.

She says she can feel my balls slap against her better when I do her from behind if she is shaved. :p

Just my 2 cents, J

15. Imported

Gold Member

ruscular: I really dont care one way or the other. However for design, I like the shave that carves a butterfly shape of the pube area. I had seen this from one of the chick in Penthouse that uses it as her signature mark.

16. 11incher

11incher New Member

Albums:

I love the little strip just above the pussy.

17. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander New Member

I prefer completely shaved... but a little hair isn't a bad thing.

18. Imported

Gold Member

sausagekingchi:

I'm always surprised by guys who complain about getting hair in there mouth. What are you guys doing, licking her bush/pubes? I mean I've never met a woman with hair on her clit, or inside her vagina. If the chic trims the hairs down, getting hair in your mouth shouldn't be an issue.

19. jonb

Gold Member

I figure it's possible to have hair on your clit. Some men have hair on the shaft itself, though it's typically the result of poorly-done circumcision. (And if they had it before they were circumcised, their flaccid penis might be stuck inside and peek out like a cartoon turtle.)

20. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

My understanding is that the cockhead and clitoris are one of the few places that don't grow hair, but I suppose there are exceptions for people with various conditions.

If you've never seen hair on the shaft, then you must not be that hairy. Every (unshaved) adult male I've ever seen had hair on the shaft near the base. I get occasional stray hairs more than halfway up. I don't see what circumcision would have to do with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted