Shaved or unshaved issue

D_yfgj4erstgs

Just Browsing
Media
Generally, I witness that hairy man's has a bad reputation, why?

what makes a shaved and "no hairy" men so unique than a unshaved and "hairy men"?

gays, guys, bisex, girls. etc what do you think?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love ahiry ass. It turns me on. Hard.

If a person is naturally smooth? That's cool too:smile: just want my men natural.

As to why the smooth is prefered? I don't know. It started in the late eighties, early ninties. I think we are seeing a slow swing back to center, with both smooth and hairy getting a more fair shake.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speaking for myself, I love hairy men. Hairy chest, hairy legs, hairy arms - maybe not so much the back and maybe just trim around the cock, but hair is so masculine. Give me a treasure trail and my tongue just aches to follow it!

Still if I like the guy, I am not going to turn down a smooth guy. My own smooth guy covered in sweat during sex? It's like my own slip & slide :biggrin1:

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
More seem to like it than not. I can't recall any negative reactions to my fur but plenty of "ooh!"s. Luck of the draw or simple courtesy, perhaps, but from those experiences I've decided to trim the bush and leave the rest for running fingers over.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Speaking for myself, I love hairy men. Hairy chest, hairy legs, hairy arms - maybe not so much the back and maybe just trim around the cock, but hair is so masculine. Give me a treasure trail and my tongue just aches to follow it!

Still if I like the guy, I am not going to turn down a smooth guy. My own smooth guy covered in sweat during sex? It's like my own slip & slide :biggrin1:

Slip&slide I never thought about it like that I like it.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave my ass simply because I find guys m more willing to rim it and it seems anal sex is easier. And well I like my balls smooth and a nice trim bush. I feel all dressed up down there and much cleaner when guys are spending time down there

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaved may make ones' junk look bigger, maybe easier to clean?

I'm not shaved tho my girl like it this way.

Just her personal preference... I've also gotten the impression hair is making a comeback... In looking at adult gigs; many specify their want for manbush.

Blessings.

D_yfgj4erstgs

Just Browsing
Media
thx for all comments.

in my view people are exposed by the fashion or other "beauty" workers. everyday we see the exact type of men or women that have spesific weight, length, perfect colour of eyes, hairs etc.

with this line what do you think about the affect that exposed by fashion other industries?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have mixed feelings about being shaved. I love the smooth feel, but I dislike the look of no hair around my dick. I like to shave all the hair on my balls and shaft and just a smidge on my pubes, and then trim the pubes short.

How other people rock off their pubes doesn't really matter to me, I'm more concerned with other body hair.. :p

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaved is always cleaner and easier to maintain. Of course its a matter of preference. But its easier to be skin to skin.