shaved or unshaved?

matt105

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just wondering the opinions from men and women , whether they like the man hood area clean shaved or not. this may also help in my decision whether if i should keep doing it or not . :) thanks

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trimmed. I kinda like a little bit of fur to push around with my tongue.

And looks a hell of alot more natural than the 'skinned-rabbit' look on some guys tackle. We're MEN!!!! Look like one.

matt105

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hahaha true that. i meant for me im not skinned rabbit haha . im trimmed also . thanks for the opinions

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why should any of our opinions bear any weight to your personal grooming style for your genitals?

All of us are different, and with different tastes.

You should be listening to your head, your heart, and your gut.

If you like to shave, then do it. If not, then don't.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.

Some guys prefer shaved, some don't. Some partners prefer shaved, some don't. I've never heard of a partner dumping a guy over whether or not his ball-sac was shaved or not though.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
During the past few years, I've tried shaving clean, partially shaved (i.e. shaft only), trimmed short, and letting it go wild. I believe keeping my shaft smooth and the rest neatly trimmed is the most comfortable. Whenever I neglect grooming and catch my appearance in the mirror, it seems like my libido has crashed. Masturbation is more enjoyable being completely shaved.

Viewing others at the beach, I find myself gazing longer at both sexes that keep their pubic area trimmed or shaved. Compared to those that don't groom, I find them to be more erotic.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I personally prefer trimmed and tidied (completely shaved just looks/feels odd to me, too much hair gets in the way), but I'm not your partner. Everyone will have a different opinion, so do whatever you like best.

hosta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trimmed or shaved both look good found it unbearably itchy when I shaved tho. By the way sex 101 you look really good

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like it completely shaved, I've shaved mine for about 19 years now, love the feeling and look

Do you mean 9 years
'cus you don't look that old to be shaving for 19 years :smile:

I prefer some shaved & trimmed. Totally shaved feels great, but the stubble can be uncomfortable.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At one time or another every part of my except eyebrows and lashes have been shaved. In college, as a swimmer, started shaving my body including hair. Then as a barback and waiter at La Bare, I continued the tradition. About 4 years ago after seeing Jason Adonis, I shaved my whole body including balls and groin area...never again. Thought it looked great on him, however, I looked and felt like a plucked chicken. Last 4 years or so, I keep my torso shaven during the winter months, starting in Oct. once my tan-lines start disappearing. Come April, I let all the fur grow back. My suggestion would be to experiment and decide what pleases you and your partner(s).

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why should any of our opinions bear any weight to your personal grooming style for your genitals?

All of us are different, and with different tastes.

You should be listening to your head, your heart, and your gut.

If you like to shave, then do it. If not, then don't.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.

Some guys prefer shaved, some don't. Some partners prefer shaved, some don't. I've never heard of a partner dumping a guy over whether or not his ball-sac was shaved or not though.
Hi Cyber!

He was just asking our opinions. I don't think mine carries that much weight...just what I like. Kinda like I HATE brussel sprouts. Go figure!:biggrin1:

Favre99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm shaved only because of my OCD. I pulled a groin muscle at work and I was rubbing in some Mineral Ice and with the hair it was kinda messy, so I shaved that side. Then I hated the fact that I looked lopsided so I shaved the whole package. When my girlfriend saw it she insisted it stay that way so... there you go.