shaved pits - WTF??

QB_Cooper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find men who do this so unattractive. Especially in what I do there are a lot of guys who shave everything off and it takes away from their appeal. I don't mind a little trimming and maybe but that's it.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some men wear the hairy OR smooth look better than others... depends on the guy... and the attitude!

My body hair is rather sparse, light colored, & thin (getting thinner with age)... and I think it looks better trimmed short.

Smooth looks great on a well-toned body, be it fair or tanned skin.

Now, I HAVE seen men with thick, dark, luxuriant body hair that looked AMAZING.

In-shape guys seem to be able to pull off either look effectively... maybe I'm looking past the hair (or lack thereof), eh?

I also saw an amateur bodybuilder type that really thick, coarse, dark body hair but had very clear, smooth skin. He was shaved from the waist up (arms, chest, pits, etc) but had VERY hairy legs & I gotta tell ya, he looked so hot in his workout shorts that I could barely contain myself.

Variety is the spice of life. Dif'rent strokes ya know...

Nothing gets me going like a hot man with a dark tan, hairy legs & chest, and a snow-white, rock-hard ass that's shaved smooth.

As for the pits, again, it depends on the guy and the attitude. I've seen smooth pits that were hot. I've seen hairy pits that were hot. I've even seen them trimmed & shaved into adorable "lickin-strips"...

whatever you want- it's out there!

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally do not understand the shaving phenomenon. Just don't get it. Why would you want a man to look like a little boy?

Trim if you must, but the shaving's just gross.

ESPECIALLY, as with the last gentleman with whom I was intimate, if you are someone with very dark, thick, coarse hair and you wind up with pubes/pits/chest full of razor stubble. Ick.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
garthnd said:
Lately I've noticed a lot of "definately" straight guys shaving their pits...what's up with that? I hope they're doing "MORE" than that but I haven't asked:rolleyes: Public shaving is populuar now but again, why are guys going all the way now??

:rolleyes:

Well..i prefer unshaved pits...i like soft hair in males chest to play and legs and arms and I think bald fit males are very hot too...

But i dont like hairy backs....

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gisella said:
But i dont like hairy backs....

i used to think the same.. trust me.. even that can be sexy on the right guy.... though so far ive only met one who it has been.. lol.. and sadly hes my best friend.. oh well..

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shaved my pits once about 2 years back.I had picked up a yeast infection and forgot to wash my hands after treating my groin.The next day the infection had spread to my pits there was yeast growing in the hair.Shaving was the fastest way to get rid of it.Since then I just trim it short.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't shave my pits, its one of the few places on my body with pubic hair :p

I have hairy nipples, but no hairy chest. I have a hairy stomach though...not gorilla like but its noticeable. Tis crazy.

I'd never shave my pits.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is bad for a female to have arm pit hair and for a man not to have arm pit hair. Next thing you know the men will start getting into fights with their wives or girlfriends on who is going to prep themselves up in the bathroom first cause both will take hours to get ready to go anywhere.