shaved pubes in a locker room

D_Trip_Delight_Fantastic

Just Browsing
Media
Today there was a guy online wanting to get a BJ after a hockey game.
His pic showed his pubes were shaved, I havent been in a lockerroom for many years so I was wondering are their many guys who are shaved that get dressed, undressed and shower with their team.
I see pic on here all the time of guys shaved but I don't know if they are would be on sports team like hockey.

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a locker room interview "background towel slip" involving Dustin Brown of the LA Kings - he looks to be fully shaved. Just do a google search.

Also, Jiri Tlusty of the Toronto Maple Leafs was caught in a dick pic scandal a few years ago - also fully shaved. Again, google search it.

I think its fairly common to find various levels of grooming in ANY/ALL locker rooms, hockey and otherwise.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know about hockey teams, but I can tell you based on the locker room at my gym, there are a fair amount of shaved or tightly trimmed pubes - mostly on the younger guys (and some slightly older ones - like me). And among the more fit guys you see plenty of shaved arms, chests, legs and pits (in varying combinations)

Nobody really looks or seems to care. I don't think I've ever overheard somebody discussing anyone else's pubes or body hair. It's just not as big an issue as some on these forums seem to think it is...

doubrown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am continuously surprised by the number of completely shaved guys I see in Calgary. In fact, it is rare to see a anyone in a locker room nowadays who isn't at least trimmed.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I work out and coach, a lot of dudes are shaving themselves bald now, and it makes no sense! We are men, aren't we suppose to be hairy! This generation coming of age now thinks this is the norm, which it is not.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I work out and coach, a lot of dudes are shaving themselves bald now, and it makes no sense! We are men, aren't we suppose to be hairy! This generation coming of age now thinks this is the norm, which it is not.

Well, the natural state of affairs is also to be dirty and to stink to high heaven. We (most of us, anyway) are not / do not, only because we have adopted the "unnatural" acts of daily bathing, underarm deodorant, washing our clothing (also unnatural?) regularly, etc.

Do you shave or trim your facial hair? Do you have the hair on top of your head cut regularly?

As for myself, I have been shaving cock and scrotum for God knows how long and keeping the rest trimmed short. I don't feel like any less of a man. :)

The only guys I've seen with shaved pubes are both notorious locker room loungers (trolls). One was about sixty the other about forty but both primarily hung out in the locker room following guys around, as opposed to working out.

I see guys like this at my Y as well. They never workout. They just hang out naked in the locker room for hours on end. They are there when I come in to get changed into my workout clothes, the whole time I workout (approximately 1-1.5 hours), when I shower and use the hot tub and steam room after my workout, and they are still there naked when I get dressed and go home. I don't care though if they are checking me out. I have come to accept that they are a fact of life in every gym. I guess they just don't realize how pathetic and creepy they look.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, the natural state of affairs is also to be dirty and to stink to high heaven. We (most of us, anyway) are not / do not, only because we have adopted the "unnatural" acts of daily bathing, underarm deodorant, washing our clothing (also unnatural?) regularly, etc.

Do you shave or trim your facial hair? Do you have the hair on top of your head cut regularly?

As for myself, I have been shaving cock and scrotum for God knows how long and keeping the rest trimmed short. I don't feel like any less of a man. :)

I perfectly agree.

jn8028

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well said. I'm into trimmed/shaved pubes on everyone. I know a lot of people like the natural look but I find I at least need to trim and if someone is shaved, even better. I'm 30 and I've been shaving my balls and cock and trimming above my cock for at least 10 years. From what I've seen, it's something that skews younger but is definitely popular among a lot of age groups.

I also like to point out that woman naturally are supposed to have hairy legs and arm pits, not to mention pubes...doesn't mean I want to be with one who has it....same as I want to be with a cleaned up cock and balls.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The gyms I have gone to and or had/have membership at lately, each one I have found is a bit different. The one I now have a membership at and when I go with a buddy to the gym he and his family are members, You see about every type of body grooming, and most all ages too. At both of them there are members/players with the nearby hockey, baseball, swim, soccer, football teams I would say what I have seen if they are comfortable with being shaved/trimmed and can safely shave and clean up after themselves go for it guys. Timmed/shaved does good on some of the bodies,

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a nudist and have been for many years - always shaved my cock and balls, and butt, but not my legs. Recently a couple of club members told me it looked like I was wearing leggings because of my hairy legs and suggested I shave them also. Well I shaved my thighs and trimmed my legs. I was happy with that but my friends were not. So to shut them up I shaved my calves also - big mistake - and when they saw the results they told me to grow some hair on my calves but not my thighs - oh well! - who are we to please. In the end it is not that big a deal.

D_Trip_Delight_Fantastic

Just Browsing
Media