Shaved Pubes

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dcbulgefreak: I personally think that shaved off pubic hair looks very unsexy. What do you think?

2. Atlrabbit

Atlrabbit New Member

I've seen some guys where the shaved look...looks good on them but I think its the over all appearance. Others I've seen I was not impressed at all. For me...I've thought about it but a razor around my cock gives me the willies...plus I understand it itches when it starts to go back...would love to hear other guys thoughts...

3. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I trim my pubes so they don't obscure my dick. I shave my balls weekly; otherwise they'd be hidden in a mountain of hair. Totally shaved pubes are a turnoff unless the guy is incredibly hung.

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

As far as I'm concerned, "whatever works".

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Once again, I'll go on record as preferring hairy men, but I think if the area's a jungle, some trimming would be in order.

Allie
    :wub:

6. fitdude

fitdude New Member

I'm all for trimmed pubes. Not shaved. Shaved reminds me of a plucked chicken. I mean the kind you buy at the market for dinner!

7. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I agree fit dude...but my main issue is that growing back it can be very itchy. i mean very!

8. D_Humper E Bogart

I don't have that problem much. My face causes me more grief than my nuts! :lol:

9. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: To me shaved pubes don't look right unless everything is shaved (chest , legs, ect) and I have too much to try and shave it all so I stick with a nice trim.
    Is it funny that I have fine thin hair covering my chest and legs but almost none on my balls?

10. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Hey, black11, just doing the trim thing doesn't make me itchy. Tried the plucked chicken once or twice and YES itchy as could be. VERY uncomfortable.

11. D_Humper E Bogart

Brmstn (is that short for Brimstone?) I think that's okay. As I always say, "whatever works"..and your wang works OK...DOESN'T IT?

12. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: orcabomber, yes and yes

13. donkey

donkey New Member

Albums:
    If your going to shave but like me fear of sharp items near a very sensetive item why not imac (hair removal cream) it also is slightly less itchy, and you dont get razzor burn!!

14. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

The question is a little one sided
    I'll go completely crazy over a shaved woman.
    As for myself, I think it looks best when trimmed neatly but I really leave it up to my lover. Whatever she likes is cool by me!

15. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shaving Pubes depends on the color of the body hair and the style one wants to present. I shave the length of my penis because I use condoms for birth control. This makes it much easier to remove the condom without the hair rolling up in the used condom. As far as the pubes, triming is vital so that the body looks well groomed. On younger people a well groomed body can include shaved pubes. Also, I enjoy the hairless body of a well developed male. Then again, the trail of hair from the navel to the top of the penis can also be a visual exciting thing to view. So it depend, as I stated above. Most important, what does your lover desire? That is the final question that must be considered.

16. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    I love the look of shaved pubes and hate big bushy pubes.
    Franky

Draft saved Draft deleted