shaved pubic hair

D

deleted110426

I'm letting some of it grow back at the moment. Haven't had pubic hair for about amost 2yrs now.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gettin' a bit , uh, bushy. And, might get hard whilst' trimming...but I'd like a Trusted-Someone who would trim...Discuss,,and then we'll see...
Anybody in San Antonio? Trust is the key-word, but Shit! I'm not a hairy guy, but my pubes could use a bit of a shave...and, Someone Else could make it easier..Depends...
? bigtoad

HighHopes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been shaving mine for around 7 years, imo it is more comfortable, I do let it grow back on occasions, it doesnt stay for long..

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weird, most of the ladies here had been talking about how shaved cock looks bad and they prefer hairy, but it seems a lot of men shave. Nice.

Personally, since I'm a really hairy guy, since I'm not with anyone, I don't shave because it would be super troublesome. I'm also curious about how to not make the shaving look bad; occasionally when I'm barefoot, because of how furry my legs are with how bare my feet are for the most part, people have been surprised to learn that I wasn't wearing socks. As I've never really shaved my body before, I don't know how to shave the front, meaning I certainly don't know how to shave the back or anything but my face.

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and been shaving for a long while. Women like it a lot more, and after really thinking about it, it does make sense. I don't think anybody likes getting stray hair in their mouths.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Shaving is the only way to get your "rod of lust? {dust?}
down my throat men!
I love a shaved man never cared about it before I gave head
but now I despise those li' curly twigs stuck in my "toofes".sic
*as pronounced by a famous boxer!
* I ain't got no title, I ain't got no money and I damn sure ain't got no toofes"
Guess Who!
c.B.:saevil:

xxxsarahuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My bf shaves his balls, under them, his ass and his cock. He also trims the hair above his cock too. He is quite hairy all over (not grossly!) so if he was completely bald down there is would look daft.