Shaved Smooth

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seem to see a lot more guys showing off completely smooth on here. Are more men shaving these days? Are str8 guys doing it as much as gay men do? What are your motivations for doing it? Appearing larger? No hair in the mouth for your partners? Youth?

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just like the feel and it makes me feel sexy.
when did you start doing it? was it gradual or did you just shave it all off? did you have a partner you surprised by showing up hairless??
(I'm assuming you are completely smooth.)

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a nudiist shave so my tan would be nice and even. In addition to that many of my friends with benefit appreciate a nice clean package.:smile:

adman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah i think most men who care about how they look shave and get rid of all hair down below. It looks better and is more hygenic we ask women to do it so why not show a bit of respect for them by doing it too.

bethanyjunction

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it just a matter of personal fad and fancy? I love to get my nose into a bushy muff but it does tickle. The first girl I ever gobbled was brilliant but one day she shaved it off and I didn't get out of there all day - it was just to fantastic, and she was dead on her feet after.
Did try shaving mine off recently and got complaints from Her Ladyship because it was prickly, so stopped doing it. Thats the trouble with being a bear. Is there a pill to get rid of body hair? Dream on.

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when did you start doing it? was it gradual or did you just shave it all off? did you have a partner you surprised by showing up hairless??
(I'm assuming you are completely smooth.)

I started doing it about ten years ago just because I felt like it and I only did it for myself.

mrdoody

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i shaved the other day because i messed up trimming it so thought i would just take it all off! though its backfired now as i have the stubble which is uncomfortable and prickley when im aroused.

pics of it in my gallery

though generally my legs and chest are quite hairy so i do feel a bit silly with my shaved private parts!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Four or five years ago, I would have never said that I liked to see men
shaved....body or privates...since I thought most looked unmanley, and
made them look soft like a woman.

I would have said..."If I want a woman, I want a woman...when I want
a man, I want a real man, hair and all."

I'm a guy who loves hairy armpits, thick chest hair, and a well defined
landing strip on the stomach and abs.......

But, over the years, after seeing more and more men with trimmed pubes
and shaved balls, my feelings about shaving have begun to change and I
now like it. Now I prefer clean shavened balls over hairy, but I prefer pubes
to be neatly trimmed over completely shaved. For the last year and a half,
I have been trimming my pubes and keeping my balls completely hairless.
I find a smooth, sexy, hairless scrotum extremely hot and sexy.

I don't like fully shaved bodies. For some strange reason, those blonds,
and others whom are naturally hairless or have little hair have never been a
problem for me....I do not find them a turn me off, at all! :shrug: Go figure!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has recently been brought to my attention that lots of guys are shaving down there.
I had no idea. Straight, gay - no distinction. So after talking with a couple straight friends of mine I figured 'why not?'. SO off it went. All of it. Sure enough - feels better, looks better (I think) and I insist on a woman being fully hair free down there so I can do the same. Although being hair free does cause guys at the gym to do a double take.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
It has recently been brought to my attention that lots of guys are shaving down there.
I had no idea. Straight, gay - no distinction. So after talking with a couple straight friends of mine I figured 'why not?'. SO off it went. All of it. Sure enough - feels better, looks better (I think) and I insist on a woman being fully hair free down there so I can do the same. Although being hair free does cause guys at the gym to do a double take.
Pics please of the new hairless you?

D_Phoolon Dahill

Experimental Member
Media
I started off about 6 years shaving the equivalent of a brazilian just above my cock...I started as it tidied up my public region and stopped hairs getting in my gfs mouth. It also looked damn good when I took pics of us!!!

I nowadays shave it completly smooth...for a number of reasons. Again it makes it look tidy and keeps hair out of her mouth. The gf is clean shaven to, so if feels even better when my cock is lubed up and in her....and looks great it pics we take!!!

I also prefer it smooth when Im having solo fun to, just something about lubing up my clean shaven cock and balls which is horny!!! :)

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have been shaving pubic hair for many years - its a personal preference for me - I prefer it and enjoy being smooth all over. Shave arm pits as well but dont need to do that very often as seldom grows back. Not a very hairy person at the best of times actually.

extendedcut

Experimental Member
Media
Just shaved for the first time tonight. Until now I'd just keep everything neatly trimmed, but decided to go all out, see what all the fuss was about. I like it, feels good, looks good, but isn't something I think I'll keep up all the time, just whenever I feel like it.