Shaved The Base Of My Shaft Once And This Happened

mxguy52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My shaft was always smooth. A few years ago I made the mistake of shaving the base of my penis. Since then, gradually and very fast I started growing hairs half way up the shaft. I continued shaving and the hairs became more amd more thick. I need to constantly shave my shaft now. I hate it!

Did this happen to anyone? what can you do about it? how do you maintain it day to day?

D

deleted814719

Been shaving my shaft for years and I honestly haven't noticed that the hairs, when they regrow, are any different than before I began shaving.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree that it is very likely ageing related. Shaving does not cause hair growth - it’s just a common myth. I also get hairs at the bottom of my shaft up to maybe an inch from the base when fully erect. It also depends on the degree of mobility in your shaft skin. If you are circumcised tightly, like I am, the shaft skin stretches out when erect, pulling up the bit that grows pubes.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have some and I actually pluck them. It smarts just a little but they don't grow back for a long time and they seem to get smaller and smaller and fewer as the years go by.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep mine trimmed around the base. I don't care for shaving it all because of the razor bumps.
DSC07142 (2).JPG
DSC07115 (2).JPG

But I don't have any issues just trimming around the base. Here's some from last year and this year.
DSC00073 (2).JPG
DSC01308 (2).JPG
DSC02547 (3).JPG
DSC02837 (2).JPG

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like the others have said, shaving shouldn't cause any abnormal re-growth, though if you allow grow back the stubble phase can be itchy. There's a saying "shave the sack and never go back" which is about right. I have been using a razor to shave for over twenty years and I find the only way is to just incorporate body shaving into your normal shower or bathing routine. Once all soapy I usually run the trusty 5 blade fusion over my shaft, base and sack every day. Other areas of the body get a shave on a two or three day rotation.
Also, don't be afraid to use a soothing shave balm around the base and balls. This helps to stop razor burn and those red pimples which can often be ingrown hairs. I use a Nivea sensitive skin balm all over the area and it never stings.

50838807872_1d0b607658_w.jpg

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My shaft was always smooth. A few years ago I made the mistake of shaving the base of my penis. Since then, gradually and very fast I started growing hairs half way up the shaft. I continued shaving and the hairs became more amd more thick. I need to constantly shave my shaft now. I hate it!

Did this happen to anyone? what can you do about it? how do you maintain it day to day?

Maybe give us an age of when this started? It's tied to your genetics rather than shaving.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I keep mine trimmed around the base. I don't care for shaving it all because of the razor bumps.
View attachment 42313311 View attachment 42313331
But I don't have any issues just trimming around the base. Here's some from last year and this year.
View attachment 42313341 View attachment 42313351 View attachment 42313581 View attachment 42313701

Back in the day (when everyone had pubes...), there was a woman I dated that loved hard pressure from my pubic bone against hers when fucking. We could grind hard and fast. Then our hairs would actually tangle into a little knots sometimes. And when I pulled back..? OUCH!. :p Looking back I wished I had the cajones to shave smooth back then. It would have been awesome skin to skin.

Reactions: ronin001

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was about 30 when I decided to shave the base of my penis.
Now i'm 36
Believe it or not, we get more hair over time. In my late 20's my base stayed pretty smooth. I can't tell you when exactly it started, but it crept up my shaft a bit with age. But since I shave it all, not really an issue.

Life is cruel: You start with a full head of hair. Then when that stops, it shows up in your ears, nose, back, and yes now our dicks. :p

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to entirely shave my shaft and it’s kinda annoying and itchy when it starts to grow back. However, I can’t see it’s growing more and more. It remains the same as always. These days, I just trimmed it out and all the problems solved.

Reactions: WilliamG

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like the others have said, shaving shouldn't cause any abnormal re-growth, though if you allow grow back the stubble phase can be itchy. There's a saying "shave the sack and never go back" which is about right. I have been using a razor to shave for over twenty years and I find the only way is to just incorporate body shaving into your normal shower or bathing routine. Once all soapy I usually run the trusty 5 blade fusion over my shaft, base and sack every day. Other areas of the body get a shave on a two or three day rotation.
Also, don't be afraid to use a soothing shave balm around the base and balls. This helps to stop razor burn and those red pimples which can often be ingrown hairs. I use a Nivea sensitive skin balm all over the area and it never stings.

View attachment 42483791

Off-topic, but you've got a lot of shaft to maintain...

FWIW -- I shaved a few times in recent years (in my 50s), BECAUSE I realized I had hair growing pretty far up the shaft. That happened without ever having shaved it.

Reactions: goldscorpguy