Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the shaved look personally.. i keep my balls and shaft smooth and the rest very finely trimmed... its only fair if girls go to the trouble to shave then we should too!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too shave or not to shave; just a matter of preference for everyone. Personally, I trim it all back. (I hate pulling hairs when putting my cock ring on.) Some cocks look good trimmed & some look good shaved. I think yours looks hot shaved. :wink:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Balls, cock and base of my cock shaved. Most of the women i have been prefer it to picking hair out of their teeth.

But everything above my cock is the same.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all that is quite a monster you’ve got. Personally I love everything about being clean shaven all over it is an incredible sensual feeling I even enjoy shaving. It also means no unwanted hair and I think most partners like this too!

Attachments

Reactions: 1119457

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm totally smooth. Well, I'm not hairy to start so taking off pubes is easy. I've been smooth for years and now feel uncomfortable with hair.

Attachments

Last edited:

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the penis of the adult male looks absolutely ridiculous hairless, and I hate to see it. Many men are shaving these days for a variety of reasons. I don't go near it ever. It's even a deal-breaker for a relationship, that's how stupid and unattractive it is to me. The more hair, the better. I have no idea why a grown man would want to look like a pre-pubescent boy. And it's not cleaner, and it doesn't make any man's penis appear to be larger. I know exactly how big a dick is with all the pubic bush in place. The very idea that he thinks I will think it looks bigger is a turn off. So you see, shaving is not for everyone. Once more with feeling?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both my wife and I have and have done so for a long time. We shave each other, which is fun within itself. We feel it looks better, feels better, and just plain more fun.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do shaved too, maybe not on my pic, but now always shaved, 1st, luv the smoothness feeling of it, 2nd when getting older and mostly grey pubes, hate it, 3rd, less hair when guys suck on it...hate a forest bush, that,s a turn off. But when in the nude outdoor, luv gettin a cockring, think it is more beautifull and inviting.

keep on shaving, and wear a cockring.

jayfromnyc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do both (check my pics), but I do prefer totally shaved. I usually am just very trimmed or totally shaved.

J