• I don't care

Votes: 74 21.4%
  • What are genitals?

Votes: 15 4.3%

• Total voters

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well, excuse me if this topic was already discussed (it was for sure :rolleyes:) but lately I just wanted to know how the tendency among women is when it comes to shaved or not shaved genitals. (gay) guys feel free to vote too. The others.. think I can't stop them voting anyways :biggrin1:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like a guy to be totally shaved. Trimmed or natural is just fine by me. But if a guy was shaved I would get over it.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care either way, but if he's the type to demand I shave, then he needs to as well. (I'm usually shaved underneath.. but trimmed up top.)

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I like 'em hairy

kakz10.jpg

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As much as i like seeing and touching him baby's bum smooth every once in a while i still prefer a trimmed version of ah-la-natural. Hairy reminds me too much of an unloved puppy..and everyone/everything needs to be loved

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neatly trimmed is best. Completely shaved is fun for a while but kind of gets boring. It looks like there's nothing left to hide. Something about a bit of hair brings a bit of eroticism back. Just a guess.

Melody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care how his pubes are groomed just so long as it isn't a jungle down there. And as long as he's clean...pubes that smell like piss :eek: unacceptable.

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
- It all depends on how hairy you really are; usually, pubes and balls are best trimmed, and ass smooth - nipple and chest hair removed too (five nipple hairs and ten on your chest look utterly ridiculous)
- If you're more the bear-type with a lot of hair everywhere (which can be really hot too); trim everything, don't shave anything, and you'll be just fine.

Me; I've got very little body hair, I only have to trim my bush now and then, trim my balls too (but the hair is blond and soft so it feels and looks like they're shaved any way), and my ass is pretty much naturally smooth. The easy life :rolleyes:.

(just so you guys don't get jealous; you've got no idea how long it takes me to gell my hair every day :wink:)