Shaven haven...why?!

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey girls! Couple of quick questions to you all; Do you shave/wax your 'James Hunt'? And more importantly, if you do, why? I only ask because I personally don't like it!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vary between trimming and shaving - I prefer the look of myself trimmed but find I get wetter with no hair. I don't really have a preference for one, but I like a change now and then.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i do it because i prefer the feel and look of it plus most men seem to like it so that always a bonus, not sure i could grow it all back even if they didnt i kinda like it the way it is

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not being funny here...but until you've dealt with periods first hand you're in no position to say women should be keeping their hair.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vary between trimming and shaving - I prefer the look of myself trimmed but find I get wetter with no hair. I don't really have a preference for one, but I like a change now and then.
Same here, though for summer I like to mix it up and throw in a Brazilian with a landing strip.

Hey girls! Couple of quick questions to you all; Do you shave/wax your 'James Hunt'? And more importantly, if you do, why? I only ask because I personally don't like it!

In the states it's Mike Hunt as seen in the movie Porky's.
Wendy: Is Mike Hunt here? Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?
Meat: Everybody in town, from what I hear.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yes i shave because it looks and feels better but also i think it is a part of the body that deserves the attention. We are taught that it is a major area of body that shows 'love' so why not show it a little love back and look after it.

And while up a until a few months ago i used to shave it all off i have recently changed to trimming, and i must say it is actually easier to take it all off. No worrying about clean lines and it does feel oh so sexy afterwards :tongue: