Shavin ur pubes

HOTMAN2121: IF YOU DO SHAVE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GROW BACK....

....ANY PRO'S AND CONS

i shave my balls and around the base of my cock, i think it looks better, just trim the rest, i suppose its a matter of personal taste, but for me you gotta keep it tidy. my pic is in the galery showing my pubic styling, albeit from a distance

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it depends. If I'm going to be wearing something skimpy, I make sure no pubic hair shows. But that's my only rule.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I trim the pubes and the balls with a rechargeable beard trimmer, leaving about 3/4". If I don't, it grows to over 6" long and, being a freeballer, the zipper becomes my enemy.

I've forgotten how long it takes to grow back since I trim about every 4 weeks.

rainsfletcher: I shave frequently, I hate the stubble. For sure, I shave before I think I'm going to be having fun.

I'm actually going to get electolosys. I've done some research on this and it's better than laser....this way - no more shaving!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I used to ignore it, but now I shave the pubes and the hangers down. Shaft looks so much better without hair on it, and I try to tidy up the base. The pubic hair doesn't get ridiculously long, and if it does, I'll trim.

bkozy54

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I trim my pubes, shave my shaft & low hangers once or twice a week. I really like the way my balls feel when they're smooth. After about two or three days, the hair is growing back but doesn't get uncomfortable until about day five or six. I've been shaving for about two years now & every time I think I'll stop, I don't. Not because it is uncomfortable, but because I really like the way it looks & feels!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a trimmer. I shave my balls, too, because they are not very hairy to begin with, which is odd, since I'm a pretty hairy guy. If I don't shave them, they look unkempt, so it's just better to trim everything up...it just looks neater. I also trim up my chest. Isn't the new term for this called "manscaping"?

bigdad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shave at least twice a week. Use the mach 3. Ever since I started a few years back, my wife has asked me to keep it up. Sex just feels way better this way.
I have suggested to a few friends to try shaving their balls and all, and the ones that have say their SO's just love it.
I shave above the penis, shaft and balls. Didn't think I would get used to it cause of gyms and doctors, but aside from a few looks, and very few comments, no real problems at all.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep the shaft shaved and trim the rest. I found that my sac nicks pretty easily, so I trim it very close. It almost looks shaved, but there's no stubble issues. Quite a few lovers have complimented me on it.

LoveGirl: I think you should be happy with what you have, I'm not very hairy but I wish I was a *little* more. Not in a "I wanna be a man" sort of way just "Wish I looked more natural" sort of way.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@May 27 2004, 06:02 AM
I think you should be happy with what you have, I'm not very hairy but I wish I was a *little* more. Not in a "I wanna be a man" sort of way just "Wish I looked more natural" sort of way.
You would be a man if your college roommate hadn't sneaked up behind you and burst a paper bag while you used that straight razor to shave your pubes!

Oops!

:blink:

Javierdude22: Lovegirl: a golden rule I have for any girl, the less body hair you have the better! Girls should have as little body hair as possible. Having grown up between Spanish aunts that have more facial hair than I did in my teens will make you think that.

Sandpaper kisses...yikes!

Anywayz...I trim. I hate the look of a bald dick, that is something very un-attractive to me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@May 27 2004, 02:02 AM
I think you should be happy with what you have, I'm not very hairy but I wish I was a *little* more. Not in a "I wanna be a man" sort of way just "Wish I looked more natural" sort of way.
Well, unless someone plucked the pubic hairs from a voodoo doll, it is natural.

LoveGirl: I doubt if you saw me (Down there) you would say that. You never will because I'm not like that but still, just wrong. Probably less than a hundred, if not between a hundred and two hundred.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, I was more commenting on how few people understand what natural means. Contrast with supernatural.