Shaving ad! HILARIOUS!!!

D_Sawyer Wiener

Account Disabled
Media
Oh my god this was the most funny thing I've seen in a long time... I was just browsing through the forums about shaving down below or hair removal or whatever but anyway... I found a link to this site... and well... when it loads, click on the ad of the guy in the robe with a carrot and watch the intro... its absolutely hilarious... I almost cried laughing that hard

Philips Bodygroom Gateway

Remember, click the guy in the robe... its absolutely worth the watch

*EDIT*
Oh my god not to mention rolling over the shaver and clicking the "Optical Inch" thing... its definitely worth the watch if you wanna see something funny

Last edited:

rnk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
very funny. i love that after it is over he keeps doing different poses while just standing around waiting.
also, the music video is great. i can't believe that this is a real Philips site and not a spoof.

Last edited:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bodygroom? that one exists since some time already... I forgot about it... Hmm perhaps I should get it... unless there's better ways for a full shave

S

SirConcis

Thanks for the links. Very entertaining.

You need to click on the shaver bottom left while the maid ad is playing to get to the "optical inch", "testiminials" etc. They provide additional videos with the same guy.

Re: The Gillette ad. Great catchphrase: Trim the bush to make the tree look taller.

I wonder how "mainstream" it has become to keep the groin shaved.