Shaving Advice

ThickJones

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am new to this site and wanted to say Hello, these are the 1st pics of me ever on the web...I am usually shaved or groom but in recent weeks I have been groing it out...who thinks I should shave? and in what style...I'll post future pics of coarse...

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Change is always fun. Grow it for awhile and see how you like it. Then you can always trim it down to a different length or shave it altogether. It's never a permanent decision.

I'm usually shaved, but for "No Shave November" I'm letting chest, arms and pubes grow back (along with the traditional No Shave November beard)

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i dont think you should shave. actuall i think you shouldnt. it just doesnt look natural. trim the bush and shave the shaft and balls, its the best if you ask me. post more pics anyway, its a great cock!

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont think you should shave. actuall i think you shouldnt. it just doesnt look natural. trim the bush and shave the shaft and balls, its the best if you ask me. post more pics anyway, its a great cock!

I agree 100%, natural is best :biggrin1:

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I shave everything but my chest. I love the way it feels, better for massaging sore legs after cycling, more hygienic, feels like my dick penetrates twice as far when fucking, just simply more comfortable. As for the way it looks, I could care less.