Shaving Alternatives?

I have always been a guy that trims or shaves the boys. Which sometimes it just takes up time and I have usually a tight sack so pulling a bit to shave proper can glbe a hassle or I forget. i was curious about gels or sprays etc. Have any of you tried these products? What were your experiences? Any recommendation?

I shave too, the only problem with that is when the hair starts to grow back in, it’s very uncomfortable... the follicles make the skin pinch when the hair tries to break through again, I guess.

I’ve never seen good results come from any liquid shit like nair, it just looked damaging and painful to me when looking at the friends that tried it. Lol

Reactions: monkbro

casper72

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have used Nair with good results a couple of times now. Just the sack and the 'taint', so I have needed to do the edges with a razor and the shaft hairs. I like it because it is so smooth, not much time saved, though. Trim is a sometimes thing, so no change in that.

I have used Nair with good results a couple of times now. Just the sack and the 'taint', so I have needed to do the edges with a razor and the shaft hairs. I like it because it is so smooth, not much time saved, though. Trim is a sometimes thing, so no change in that.
Did they change nair or something? The last time I saw it used it smelled like hair dye and did nothing but create terrible rashes.

Thanks for the input. I'm playing with the idea I'd nair spray. A good friend uses it and I know how but ive been told it varies by the person and there own sensitive levels to those types of products

Reactions: DildoShwaggins