Shaving and Triming

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hungone: I'd be curious how many of you shave your balls and trim the pubes? I have been doing this for about 5 years - and besides making me look bigger - I find that I like the way it feels.

Thoughts?

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Being a fairly hairy man, my balls are hardly hairy at all. I shave them down because it looks neater than having a few sraggly hairs there. I also trim my pubes and trim my chest just because it looks neater. I don't shave it short, just enough to clean it up...afterall, I don't let the hedges in my yard go unattended and I get regular hair cuts, so why shouldn't I keep everything else cleaned up, too.

3. Imported

Gold Member

chipster: I trim, but don't shave my pubes and balls. Been doing it for many years. I like about 1" to 1.5" length.
    I just started shaving my chest. That hair got grey and wirey. I really prefer it smooth.
    So now I just have a light trail from my navel down to my trimmed pubes.

4. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: I shave my torso and back, as well as my balls. I haven't shaved my dick, although trim the hair there. I like the smooth look as it helps show muscle definition, but since I can choose between the two, I get a kick out of changing. I also like hairy men as well as shaved ones: occasionally I dig men who shave their legs, but only cyclists and swimmers.

5. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: I keep myself trimmed, but I shave my balls and shaft. My fiancee likes it a lot, makes it more enjoyable for her in a number of ways. ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

DizzyGus: I shave and wax my entire body! ;D

I shave my nuts and my shaft bald every morning when I do my stretching and jelqing and I keep the pubes trimmed with an electric trimmer on the shortest possible setting.

I used to shave my body all the time but that drove me crazy with all the itching and stubble so I asked my sister about all those secrets that girls have for body hair removal. ;) I now wax my chest, legs, arms and any random butt hairs that appear. Yeah it stings a little but it lasts for weeks at a time and I really like the way it makes me look.

I also trim my pits. I think it's really gross when a guy lets his armpit hair get out of control so I keep mine cut down.

Oh! I almost forgot...I keep my bellybutton treasure trail too. I keep it trimmed but I don't wax it off because I like it when girls ruffle it and trace my stomach and play with it...in fact THAT makes me hornier than anything else that a girl could do other than giving me a bj! ;)

And as far as the hair on my head goes I have no facial hair but I am a SERIOUS mop head! ;D It's all one length (no not a MULLET! EWW! LOL) and my hair gets into my eyes sometimes when I am working out or skating but I can style it where it doesn't do that and I could actually go to a business meeting or church if I had to and look presentable. (But that takes a hell of a lot of hair gel!! LOL :D)

7. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: Shave balls and crack, trim pubes and chest hair. It's all part of being a MAN, no?

8. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I like trimming and shaving my balls too. The only downside is that it does get itchy growning back. the upside: it makes my balls seem huge. like billiard balls

;D

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I've experimented with shaving and trimming the region and found that I'm pretty indifferent; then again, it helps having pubic and scrotal hair that doesn't really get wild and out of control.

At my age, my greater insecurity comes from the stray vellous hair that I find on my body. It's quite annoying.

10. Imported

Gold Member

jazzz14: Been shaving my balls and shaft for years. Not only does it look better, but the sensations during sex or jerking off is fabulous. There is n o other way to go. Best way to keep from itchy - is scrub hard with a wash clothe or bath sponge to exfoliate to tlimante ingrown hairs.

11. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: yeah....I've been shaving for a while now too, I like the looks of it, and since I expect a woman to be pretty neat and trim the last I can do is be the same.

12. Imported

Gold Member

bkozy54: I trim my pubic hair pretty close. I have tried trimming my balls with an beard trimmer and enjoyed the feel. So, I moved on to shaving my shaft and balls. First I tried dry shaving using Gold Bond talc; but I found the skin would get to dry and irritable. So now I shave with shaving gel in the shower while I'm doing my face. It leaves me really smooth and soft. My balls are more sensitive in general and especially during sexual activity! I have been doing this for about two years now and I can't imagine going back to the hairy/natural look.

13. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: I'll shave my shaft and trim my pubic hair, but I'll never ever shave my balls again. I did that right before I got my vasectomy (had to) and man oh man did I not like the sensation when the hairs grew back.

14. Imported

Gold Member

Slingshot: I trim my chest hair occasionally, ie mostly during summer, cos it looks neater and also enhances muscle definition... I let a girl shave my chest once (she begged and pleaded, god only knows why) but growing the hair back was OUCHY! and itchy.

I trim my pubic hair on the odd occasion too, but only on a whim. It does make it look bigger, doesn't it? :)

15. Imported

Gold Member

Buzzer: I decided to trim up this morning, and it looks good. I forgot how much bigger your cock and balls look. Plus, now I can wear thongs and whatnot, and not have hair poking out of the top.

16. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: I shave about once a month to make sure that I don't have wild scraggly hair everywhere. I shave my shaft but I trim my nuts with scissors. I started shaving years ago when my girl at the time convinced me to. After that, her oral skills were much improved.

17. Imported

Gold Member

willib611: I shave my balls, ass crack and cock shaft. Do not know why , but the older I get the more hair grows up my cock. If I do not shave it off my wife gets cut and can not have intercourse for a few days.

18. Imported

Gold Member

gymwrecker: I do it regularly! Girls love it; that clean look. Put on a little bit of Cocoa Butter after shaving it and you will see the difference...!! ::)

19. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

whats cocca butter?

20. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: Ah yes, cocoa butter, thsty stuff is great! I use it after shaving too. It;s basically a cream, so your skin doesn't get dry or anything but smells and feels great. Makes everything smooth and you will less likely get those red bumps and other things. Highly recommened. Trust us, you will feel the difference.

Draft saved Draft deleted