Shaving and Triming

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have been trimming my pubic hair for years but now i'm trying to let it grow out to see how thick it can get (i've forgotten how it looks) i think a bushy pubes on an otherwise smooth body is hot. i do shave my sack i think it looks better shaved.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been shaving my balls and cock for about 8 years - feels and looks good. The pubes are shaved with just a landing strip above my cock. I must be lucky because I've never had any itchy re-growth.

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've been shaving my balls for a few years now, on and off. They are much more sensitive hairless. I also trim my pubes and chest. As you get older the hair gets longer. Look out young ones.

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cocks & Balls are good looking body parts, they should be groomed.

We groom our head/face.

& damn it - Hair sux.

Love the look of nude balls, trimmed pubes & the rest can be left natural.

I do like a hairy man

smalltownalex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have trimmed, and shaved it all off I like both the same! but I don't like natural it looks kinda nasty. And my balls which are larger than normal are also very hairy so i shave my balls and shaft of my penis but leave a nice trimmed patch above my penis. I think I might also try the landing strip.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have trimmed, and shaved it all off I like both the same! but I don't like natural it looks kinda nasty. And my balls which are larger than normal are also very hairy so i shave my balls and shaft of my penis but leave a nice trimmed patch above my penis. I think I might also try the landing strip.

Here's a schloppy, shaven schlong - I love the name "schlong":
The Shy Girl - Shaven Schlongs

Lily

joe bo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gymwrecker: I do it regularly! Girls love it; that clean look. Put on a little bit of Cocoa Butter after shaving it and you will see the difference...!! ::)

I shave it all most of the time, sometimes I trim but I like to shave it all most of the time. Im going to have to try cocoa butter never thought of that before.

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been shaving my pubes for over a year now, sack and shaft. I find I like the feeling, I feel cleaner, and it looks better. My problem has been finding a good shave lotion or foam to use. If anyone has an idea, let me know. As for a good razor, the Schick Quattro is my favorite.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been trimming my pubes and shving my balls and shaft regulary sine I was 16, now 28. Much prefer the look/ feel

D_mumbogymbo

Experimental Member
Media
I shave the shaft and trim my balls dont care for being itchy as it grows back. I like the way the shaft looks and no complaints about hair when recieving oral. Smoth shaft is the only way to fly...:eek:

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave my balls probably once a week. Trim everything else around the same time frame. I just started growing some back above the base but I really don't like it.

I love the shaved look and feel, I shave mine every week habitually, i never miss a beat, or hair./