Shaving and Triming

Kokeshi Boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been shaving my pubes for over a year now, sack and shaft. I find I like the feeling, I feel cleaner, and it looks better. My problem has been finding a good shave lotion or foam to use. If anyone has an idea, let me know. As for a good razor, the Schick Quattro is my favorite.

I use Men's Neutrogena Shave Cream. I comes in a tube. Leaves your pubes and balls nice and soft.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I tidy myself now and then, not to much though, i love a good thick bush, it would be off putting to me a bloke that is shaved , what i don't get is why guys shave and trim their bush and leave a little above the top like an eyebrow :confused: reminds me something of what women would do, anyway each to their own, But Bush rules and i don't mean the President :biggrin1:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is Hung. He enjoys a well groomed package.

showphoto.php

dvlish1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave my balls and trim up pubs to the base of the shaft. Mainly because wifey likes to deepthroat and doesn't like the hair in the way. I trim the hair on my chest just to thin it out but not completely bare. If i let myself go I'd be an ape. LOL