Shaving and trimming

tim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just wandering how people trimmed and shaved their cocks?

I use an electric body groomer....Phillips BodyGroom

I like to have my balls really hair free, but cant really see a sensible way of doing it..it takes ages with the bodygroom, but it does get good results (and cut free!)

Tim

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Media
Use straight razor here. Coat area with vaseline, really gives a close smooth shave. Shave the shaft, balls, trim the pubes. Usually leave a triangle or landing strip just above the shaft. Have had lots of compliments both ways. Is great for oral.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use an electric hair trimmer(babyliss for men) and use it with a short comb for the top patch, and then as close as possible for balls and every where else.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just promise you won't get all carried away. You've got great body hair. I'd love to bury my nose in those pubes. Trim it, fine. But don't eliminate it. You'll look like an overgrown child with stubble.

And don't go trying to shave back the line where the hair stops. That always looks really odd.

Long and short: anything a BodyGroomer doesn't do easily shouldn't be done.

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was at the gym today....luckily there are private showers...........shaved all the hair off my doodads and nether regions...........haven't had this feeling ina while...but yes, it's such an awsome feeling.

:biggrin1:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A chick turned me onto a product for women called No bumps. It's great for cock and balls, but still get bumps and itch if I shave all the puebes.
Use a beard trimmer their on 1 or 2

markjango

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to shave my nuts, but hate the stubble and maintenance. Im not very hairy there, so I now pluck with tweezers - bout half an hour a month for completely hair free. I trim my bush with an electric hair clipper, number 2 crop. I used to clipper and shave my chest/tummy areas, but have just bought myself an epilator which women use. Very effective, but I wouldnt recommend it on the nuts as its like being tweezed by 40 tweezers at one! OUCH.