Shaving and trimming

malibusurfgal14

Just Browsing
Media
I've read a lot of stuff in here about shaving and trimming for pubes. Shaving I obviously get--the razor. But what do you guys mean by trimming? Is that with scissors? Or is it with a razor and a beard clipper-like attachment. If so, what size accessory do you use for the trim? Thanks.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why on earth would a guy completely shave his pubes? Is it to give the impression that his cock is bigger than it is? I can understand shaving your balls but total shaving of the pubes is not very manly looking.

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why on earth would a guy completely shave his pubes? Is it to give the impression that his cock is bigger than it is? I can understand shaving your balls but total shaving of the pubes is not very manly looking.

depends, theres some girls who would prefer no hair down there, manly looking or not. ive shaved completely down there just by request of 1 girl. who was extremely hot by the way there was no way i could refuse.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out 'Thumpers' pics in the gallery I would consider him to have a nice combo of shaved and trimmed.

Trimming can be started with scissors if you have a particularly thick bush, then neatened and shaped up with an electric razor or clippers.

I've read a lot of stuff in here about shaving and trimming for pubes. Shaving I obviously get--the razor. But what do you guys mean by trimming? Is that with scissors? Or is it with a razor and a beard clipper-like attachment. If so, what size accessory do you use for the trim? Thanks.

One could say women are supposed to be hairy, too, but as you say, vive la difference . . . perhaps smooth is just a fashion trend . . . maybe just next season "hairy" will be all the rage.

I like to be smooth because my balls are more sensitive that way . . . I've shaved and even waxed (yes waxed, it hurts like hell the first time but less and less over time . . . ) but I finally had laser hair removal. Very low maintenance now. . .

dryglans82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim a bit, usually evening up the 'edges' of the hairline, and keep the hair about 1/2 and inch or there abouts.

It's much more comfortable. If I don't trim then the hair gets matted down in my Boxer briefs which looks bad I think...if it would stay 'naturally fluffy' or whatever I don't think I'd mind so much having it longer.

ibchas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Shaving your privates is not a measure of manliness. It is simply a preference for most....just like the hair on your head.

For me, I have shaved, trimmed, and used a depilatory (cream to remove hair). I just prefer to keep it kind of low because it feels better when I'm jacking and it helps to reduce odor as the hair traps the bacteria that causes odor.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shaving the shaft and a bit of the pubes keeps hair from getting wound up in a condom whether rolling it on or pulling it off. Also try one of the new razors with a vibrator in the handle. Now that's a smooth trim!

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I rather to have it shaved... I trim it with scissors. I once wanted to shave it ALL off with an electric razor.... but... I did a slight wound on one my testicles. Now I wait until someone tells me how it is properly done

Hey, Joseph -- I've never used an electric razor but never had a problem with a blade. ('Never cared for electrics on my face -- didn't get a close shave -- and can't imagine it would work any better elsewhere.) Try the Gillette Fusion, with a nice gel, in the shower. pm me if you'd care to know more specifics.

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joseph, I had the same problem until I brought the Norelco Bodygroom. It works really well on my cock and balls. No nicks or cuts yet. Here's a thread discussing the finer points of shaving below the belt: http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-cloth...phillips-body-shaver.html?highlight=bodygroom

I have the Norelco Bodygroom. The thing is awesome and the website is funny as hell. Not trying to do any product placement, but every guy who shaves should check it out. I still always find myself using a razor on my balls though. I find it quicker. I actually took picture of the first time I used the Norelco Bodygroom. ENJOY!

Attachments

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your Image 1602 2jpg is your best shot. Looks great. Excellent grooming.

Your hooded penis also is well displayed.

Thanks. May I suggest that you insert your pictures in a gallery.

Nice, Victor . . .

To me, the "to shave or not to shave" question is one of personal preference. My wife and I frequent a nude beach in summer and a high percentage of men are smooth, for what that's worth. Maybe it's just a fashion trend.

Personally, I like being smooth because my balls are more sensitive. Also, my wife likes it -- so that settles it! 'Can't blame her. Smooth balls have to be more suckable and a hairless anus more inviting. I certainly prefer smooth while eating her pussy . . . so fair is fair ;-)

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your Image 1602 2jpg is your best shot. Looks great. Excellent grooming.

Your hooded penis also is well displayed.

Thanks. May I suggest that you insert your pictures in a gallery.

Thanks for the kind words brotha!

I've been have issues with having a hood. I've been asking around and most girls I've spoken to prefer a guy that's cut. It seems like gay men love uncut guys and woman prefer cut guys. WTF? That doesn't help me! lol

I had a punch of pictures in my gallery, but I took them out. I'll update it soon! :D

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice, Victor . . .

To me, the "to shave or not to shave" question is one of personal preference. My wife and I frequent a nude beach in summer and a high percentage of men are smooth, for what that's worth. Maybe it's just a fashion trend.

Personally, I like being smooth because my balls are more sensitive. Also, my wife likes it -- so that settles it! 'Can't blame her. Smooth balls have to be more suckable and a hairless anus more inviting. I certainly prefer smooth while eating her pussy . . . so fair is fair ;-)

Totally agree!!! Growing up all I remember is the whole Burt Reynolds, David Hasselhoff, etc. You know those kind of guys have beards on their balls. lol... I'm just glad most chick like it nice and clean. I'd wouldn't go down on a wolf woman so I'm returning the favor.

I shave them cause I feel they look better and it's more suckable. What guys doesn't want his balls sucked while his cock is being stroked... or if lucky one sucking your balls and another sucking the cock.... yeah... I like that idea! :D I don't know if it's more sensitive cause I can't recall the last time I let hair grow. hahaha...

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Joseph, I had the same problem until I brought the Norelco Bodygroom. It works really well on my cock and balls. No nicks or cuts yet. Here's a thread discussing the finer points of shaving below the belt: http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-cloth...phillips-body-shaver.html?highlight=bodygroom

Thx smooth and Pjurlover, but regretfully both shavers are not yet avaible here in Poland (which is weird, Fusion was in Germany already...) so I won't be regretfully able to get any of both for now :(