Shaving and trimming

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read a lot of stuff in here about shaving and trimming for pubes. Shaving I obviously get--the razor. But what do you guys mean by trimming? Is that with scissors? Or is it with a razor and a beard clipper-like attachment. If so, what size accessory do you use for the trim? Thanks.

I only know one guy guy that shaves down there and he is very very well built. I guess he just likes being clean... he swims a lot. And, I don't have an issue with that. I have seen him with a straight razor... but didn't watch. As for myself... welll I get let the bush grow.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I got the idea of shaving it all off while studying primitive tribal customs (East African - they used to pluck or scrape the hair off) and thought it looked cool. Been that way for some 20 years now. I personally like the look and the feel, I'm dryer in hot sticky (N'Awlins type) weather and cleaner too. At one time seemed like I was a rarity. But as Pjurlovr indicated, it's become quite commonplace among nudists (male and female).

Told this anecdote once before about a woman who snidely asked a certain shaver if he shaved to make it look bigger, to which he replied, "Why don't you get hubby to try it and let me know if it works." (I know...that's mean).

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy here in Kansas City who is a professional hairdresser and has his own salon. He recently started offering a "shave and trim" for guys for $15, and his phone has been ringing off the wall, he told me.

Yes, I went in last week and had my balls shaved and pubes trimmed by this guy. He did a fantastic job, it was very relaxing, when I got a few hard-ons during the process it didn't bother him at all. He's gay and said it was one of the perks of the job -- to get to mess around all these guys' cocks and balls.

But honestly, it was a great $15 investment. I feel "cleaner" and "neater" since having it done, I'm more proud in the locker room having gained that "extra visible inch" the guy talks about in the BodyGroom video, and just basically enjoyed being pampered by a buddy even while sitting naked in a stylist chair.

He was very discreet and works to ensure clients' privacy. I figure if women can go to the salon and get their nails and toes and bikini waxing done, why couldn't a well-hung man get shaved and trimmed by someone who's smart enough to know how to do it well -- and can reach the places most guys couldn't reach on their own?

(this same guy will shave your ass for another $15, but I just can't see myself doing THAT!).

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
There's a guy here in Kansas City who is a professional hairdresser and has his own salon. He recently started offering a "shave and trim" for guys for $15, and his phone has been ringing off the wall, he told me.

Yes, I went in last week and had my balls shaved and pubes trimmed by this guy. He did a fantastic job, it was very relaxing, when I got a few hard-ons during the process it didn't bother him at all. He's gay and said it was one of the perks of the job -- to get to mess around all these guys' cocks and balls.

But honestly, it was a great $15 investment. I feel "cleaner" and "neater" since having it done, I'm more proud in the locker room having gained that "extra visible inch" the guy talks about in the BodyGroom video, and just basically enjoyed being pampered by a buddy even while sitting naked in a stylist chair.

He was very discreet and works to ensure clients' privacy. I figure if women can go to the salon and get their nails and toes and bikini waxing done, why couldn't a well-hung man get shaved and trimmed by someone who's smart enough to know how to do it well -- and can reach the places most guys couldn't reach on their own?

(this same guy will shave your ass for another $15, but I just can't see myself doing THAT!).

not with a cutthroat razor I hope :eek:

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I trim my pubes and shave my balls because I think it looks good and the women I've been with seem to agree. I don't shave my pubes because I'm a hairy guy and I'd need to shave my entire body for it not to look ridiculous.
What I don't understand is the people who say it's not manly and that it makes us look like young boys. How is the way we groom our pubes any different from how we groom our faces or heads? Does having a clean shaven face make someone look more like a young boy than having a beard? Is it more or less manly to shave our heads or get crew cuts as opposed to letting the hair grow long and unruly? Why do women shave their armpits and legs? Not to make themselves look like young girls I would guess.
Obviously we all have different tastes and opinions as to what looks good and there is no right or wrong as some of the responses here seem to imply.