Shaving at the base? slight itch

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I used to shave frequently, but recently stopped. I mainly stopped because I had gotten a bad ingrown hair that freaked me out. I now just trim, but for some reason the underside of my dick at the base seems to itch after I trim there.

Anyone else get an itch right there? I know it's probably the hair just going back, but I wanna make sure I'm not some weirdo

mymilkshakez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ya i get the same thing. and i get scared as shit when i get an ingrown hair.. im paranoid of herpes so... ya

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might think I am weird but I do the pluck thing! It doesn't take as long as you think,looks 50x better than shaving and the itch is 90% less. Asthetically You have great control and it looks natural.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
phew, it's good to even have 2 people reply. For some reason trimming right there is difficult due to the way the hair is pointing, so I shave it and my testicles and trim the rest, but at the base is where it itches the most.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
phew, it's good to even have 2 people reply. For some reason trimming right there is difficult due to the way the hair is pointing, so I shave it and my testicles and trim the rest, but at the base is where it itches the most.

Pluck it! It takes five minutes. The hair grows in at a point not a stub. Much softer.

cuthroat_8.5X6.5

Sexy Member
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah mate, i use tweezers and pluck, is painfull and takes a while but not that long really, and is generally easier after a hot shower but so much better, shaved once and will never do it again, rather take the time and effort to pluck for my missus. feels better for me too and all that

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gillette fusion and the steam room (when empty). .

empty? i had this image of you being surrounded by an entourage of young greek boys grooming, buffing, and worshiping their great muscled god.

oh well now i'll just imagine it's me in their place.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
empty? i had this image of you being surrounded by an entourage of young greek boys grooming, buffing, and worshiping their great muscled god.

i'll do the calves/shins; thighs whilst there are people in the steam room.
I'll leave the crotch; taint and butt hole when no one is there; dont want to scare the youngin's.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i'll let you help me shave the butt area. If you wouldn't mind holding my butt cheeks apart I can shave the area easier that way. just a suggestion.