shaving balls

polish_sausage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone;
I trim, but dont shave...wanna try it. Ive always been worried about cutting myself. how do you guys do it?

slyman6

1st Like
Media
u wont cut yourself if u take ur time and put some lotion/moisturizer on the blade. I luv to be soft and smooth........I personally use my Braun electric first and then the razor. Again, take ur time.......don't expect perfect results the first time.

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Use Veet sensitive and watch the time!! or shave with a clean sharp razor, use foam/gel/oil take your time and keep the razor clear (multi blade). Don't go over and over the same spot or you'll get razor burn!! and use some non-alcohol based balm, or after-sun lotion, for a couple of days afterwards. Its easy to shave in a nice warm bath as well - softens pubes and lets your balls hang and ball sack expands and softens. Lets see the results!!

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
I just shave with electric first then use a blade razor in the shower with soap for a really smooth shave, sometimes I use shaving gel, been doing this for the last 10 years, has worked for me.

myhappypants

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Practice makes perfect. If you cut yourself the first few times don't freak out. Take your time use a good 5 blade razor trim the long pubes first with a beard trimmer then get close with the razor over time you'll get good at it.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Take a tip from the pros at the hospital, guys.

Use a beard trimmer with a guard to get rid of most of the hair, and then when you're ready to go smooth..............

GRAB talcum powder (aka baby powder) and powder up dry. Then use a straight razor- and with powder you can even use a budget 2-blade instead of having to use a fancy one. When you're all done you should literally be 'smooth as a baby's bottom."

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been shaving my balls since I was 19 and I think I've nicked myself maybe three or four times in a way that was noticible, total. Just make sure the water's warm and you've lathered up with anything from shaving cream to soap (frankly, it doesn't matter). It helps to stretch your sack and shave against the grain to get a smooth shave and use a multi-blade. Even if you get a small nick, it doesn't really hurt and it's no big deal. I shave up to the notch of my legs and back to the crack of my butt. Simple and easy.

mrgoodstuff

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave in the shower with some shaving gel and a 5 blade razor with some kind of moisturizing strip. I was afraid of cutting myself as well before I did it. I've learned that nicks/cuts happen, but they heal pretty quick. Also, The day I shave, I like to put a little powder down there to help avoid any sticking/chafing that might occur - especially in warm seasons. Good Luck!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shave in the shower with some shaving gel and a 5 blade razor with some kind of moisturizing strip. I was afraid of cutting myself as well before I did it. I've learned that nicks/cuts happen, but they heal pretty quick. Also, The day I shave, I like to put a little powder down there to help avoid any sticking/chafing that might occur - especially in warm seasons. Good Luck!

Ditto.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use a shaving brush to get a good lather on my face and it works just as well as on my cock and balls. Then I use my Gillette razon with the 5 blades. I also have a full beard which I trim with a Norelco beard trimmer and use my beard trimmer on my pubes, just a much shorter setting then the one I use for my beard. I like my pube hair short - easier to keep clean after using certain lubes.