Shaving Balls?

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
How do you do it?? I'm super scared all cut my skin....do you shave when they are hanging low or closer to the body?? I know this is probably a post somewhere else but I couldn't find one that focused only on balls....i need help because I am ready to become sexually active but am very hairy down there and on my legs and wanted to clean it up a bit (plus make it look bigger)....so, how do you go about shaving your ball sack???

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is easiest for the balls when they hang low, Keeping your cock hard will also keep it out of the way. I recommend an electric shaver (I use a Norelco Mangroomer), at first it may itch and get really sweaty but it will pay off in the long run.

railfan69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you will get a smoother shave with a twin blade razor the electric shavers tend to pull and cuts too close

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would recommend using the Bodygroom. It's specifically designed to shave "sensitive" body area such balls. I have used it for over a year now, and I have never cut myself with it. Stretching the skin is key to achieving a smooth result.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I use the norelco mangroomer as well. You can use any kind of razor as long as you take it slow and have lots of shaving cream. I have never cut the jewels as I take my time and do it right. Try it...see if you like it and if not, let it grow in (itchy though). If you like it for me it is easy maintenance. Good luck.