Shaving body hair

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem. Every time I try to shave my back and shoulders I end up getting pimples all over the area in which I shaved. It seems my choices are be hairy and have no pimples or have no hair but have pimples. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try getting waxed. It will be irritated for a day or two but then you'll be fine. My BF gets his butt waxed fairly regularly and after the first two times he's fine. No more irritation and the hair is less and less.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend uses my hair clippers without a guard and does my back for me. It's not as close as shaving, but it's worked for me for 20 years with no unpleasant side affects. It's a much better option than having the hair.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
i have the same problem. sad thing? I know how to avoid it, and yet I still do it.

Here's something you might want to try.

I use a cream to remove hair, i like Nair for Men because it's got a little nicer smell and it's thin, but Magic works well too! Use as directed. the 'pimples' are really just bumps caused by the hair growing. they sometimes, due to reasons below grow back and can't quite break the skin naturally so they start to inflame and grow within the dermis.

to avoid them, try one or both of these suggestions. shave often. not giving the hair opportunity to grow back reduces hair bumps. also exfoliating good and hard daily. this will get rid of all those dead skin cells and dirt that pile up and block the hair growth. in effect you sorta scrape off the layer of 'shit' that's keeping the hair down and release it to grow above the skin.

hope this helps

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, just let the hair grow. It is was seperates the men from the boys.

It seperates the YOUNG from the OLD men! LOL Ask your girlfriend or a friend who is a girl what to use. They make lots of products that will help. Also, many times the pimples go away after a short time. I prefer a few little bumps to a hairy jungle any day!