Shaving Chest/Stomach?

Timmooo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So recently I was in hospital for surgery and as part of this ended up having surgery. This meant that the area around it was shaved - which in this case was from a bit above my belly button down to and including a portion of my pubic hair.

Now i've never shaved my chest / stomach before but due to having half of it already done I decided to do the rest of it to see how it was. I've always quite liked the look on others but not so sure on myself. Took a couple of cruddy pics and just wondering what people prefer?

If I decided to keep the look i've read that apparently you should wax instead, would this be true?

Photoon2011-06-18at2255.jpg

Photoon2011-06-18at2259.jpg

Just looking for some advice :confused:

seffnerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
waxing is smoother look and the hair takes longer to go out i do both some times i shave and others times i wax i'm lucky i do not get a lot of hair on my legs and a small patch on my chest and some times a little between my elbow to my hands and well like most i do around my dick and balls but i have friends at the gym its like a days event to wax i live in fl so a hairy body really isn't that much fun