Shaving cock and balls

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,
just curious what everyone else does.. looking for new ideas. right now i shave my balls and trim around my cock. tomorrow i may shave it all off. just for sh!ts and giggles.. and to suprise my girl with an ultra smooth cock

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I currently trim my pubes, and shave my balls and the base of my shaft for a well kept, clean appearance. Did shave it all off once many years ago to experiment- all I can say was that it was terribly itchy!
All the best.

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive shaved it all before.. not too itchy for me... i like the look until i get tired of shaving everyday or so...lol

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Watt" is a unit of power. "What" is a pronoun, usually used in the interrogative form but often used in the objective form. "Wat" is not a word in the English language, to my knowledge. Please rewrite your post in a manner befit a graduate of kindergarten (assuming, of course, that you did, in fact, attend kindergarten; if not, I apologize).

Also, the "Shift" button is your friend.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're good. I don't like the idea of sharp objects touching my scrotum, so they stay quite hairy. However, I don't like my testicles sucked, so it doesn't really matter.

I do trim the hair above my penis. Shaved all the way is kind of creepy, like a child's crotch.

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love my balls sucked. and shaved is the only way my girl will do it. i dont blame her because if shes not shaved no sucky for her

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trim Pubes.

Completely shaved balls down to ass... and around cock... When someone licks my freshly shaved balls, sends me THROUGH THE ROOF! Love it!

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think my nuts are particularly sensitive. That or I have a complex. Either way, I don't like anyone touching them with any part of their body (besides when they slap against the individual while I'm fucking them, of course).

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think my nuts are particularly sensitive. That or I have a complex. Either way, I don't like anyone touching them with any part of their body (besides when they slap against the individual while I'm fucking them, of course).

I've met a couple guys like this... just TOO SENSITIVE. I always ask if I can just take one in my mouth and hold it there. Sometimes, stationary moves are ok for ultrasensitive.

Mine are my absolute favorite thing to have sucked... including the cock. My tits don't have much feeling at all, but my balls send me to outerspace...

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
check out my pics too.. leave a comment so i know how the pube style is going. tomorrow will prob have some completely bald pics. or a happy trail of hair from my naval to my cock....

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks.. always nice to have the femal perspective.... my girl likes to rub the smoothness.. it feels great

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use hair remover cream. Its the most effective way i find. Leaves my cock and balls nice and smooth and my boyfriend loves it! Often as a part of foreplay we do eachothers.

hipster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer smooth, I get turned on when I shave all the hair off. The pre-cum flows like a tap. Anyone else out there with the seme fetish? I have pictures of me with and without pubic hair.

lecoq

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer smooth, I get turned on when I shave all the hair off. The pre-cum flows like a tap. Anyone else out there with the seme fetish? I have pictures of me with and without pubic hair.

Oh yeah - I always get hard when I shave. Maybe that's why I do it every day! :biggrin1: