Shaving cock and balls

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, I trim the hair down to approx 1cm and shave around the shaft and balls.
My wife love it!:smile:

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I more or less just started the shaving thing... and I kinda like it, but , while i can tolerate the itch pretty much, I get razor bumps- and it doesn't look appealing to me.
do depilatories (neet,et.al) hold the bumps off- I'm sure razor burn is a part of it :smile:?
I'll post a pic or two after the bumps are gone:rolleyes:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well as I said (in numerous other posts on this) I started doing this several light years ago when almost no one was doing it outside of tribal E. Africa (where I got the idea from).

[waiting for the "technocrats" to respond to that one: "dewd! a light year is a measure of distance not time!"]

If you shave it good the first time and keep it that way (passing a dry razor the moment you even think you feel the slightest stubble) not only will you not itch anymore, you'll not suffer razor burn (because your skin will become accustomed to it) and you won't have to use depi... dep... hair removal stuff. :rolleyes:

(...which, I understand,can cause skin burns on some with sensitivity to the product).

Lemou

Experimental Member
Media
I allways trim my pubes and shave my balls and cock

Don't wanna change the look :)

Shaved once all of it off, but I don't like it

Xetug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to shave everything too, run into an aesthetical problem tho.

you guys have any preferred shapes you trim your hair to? Cant myself get that transition between the hair line on your lower belly and the shaved pubes to look good. Hopefully that made some sense :D

Edit: added a picture of a shave job. sorry for the poor quality, but you can see the triangle approach i went for if you look carefully :)

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The shaved look is in. I am completely smooth and have to say I like it better this way instead of being hairy down there.

Overall, I am not overy hairy so I am able to use an electric razor on my nuts/scrotum without having a 5 o'clock shadow.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave cock and balls. Have shaved my pubes but prefer to keep it trimmed short. I also shave between my legs and the hair off my butt.

Found it easier to keep the area clean during the hot summer months and remove lube after having sex.

luvbgdk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer "au'natural"........if you're gonna shave...keep it up. No woman wants prickly stuff on her pussy. Hair is sexy....as long as it's clean......nothing wrong with it! Live a little people!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you shave, how often do you have to do it. I find to keep the hair off the cock and balls, like my face, I am forced to do it almost every day. However, I still have some hard to get hairs near the top of my cock which I have to tweeze out - which can be a pain.

D_Scurfielde Skinflute

Experimental Member
Media
I have shaved mine a few times, the first few times it was horrible, itchy and just not fun. But now i just trim it all down, and shave it off, and it makes my dick look about an inch bigger. I think it all works out in the end, besides it'll make girls less hesitant when it comes to blowjobs.

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do shave the balls...Nothing ick-ier than sucking hairy balls. as for around the cock...that isn't a big issue for me...

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my balls and shaft and keep my pubes trimmed. I like to manicure the shape of my pubes, triangle, strips, etc.....

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Always tickles me when people say shaving makes em look bigger. I haven't noticed that. On the contrary, the hair kind of sets a mark of dileneation for the baseline of one's dick.

Actually I thought it looked a little shorter first time I did it. Unless you have hair growing down your cock, shouldn't make much of a diff.

Here's a shot from my much younger (twinkier) days when I had hair. Shorter?

Attachments

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I currently trim my pubes, and shave my balls and the base of my shaft for a well kept, clean appearance. Did shave it all off once but was incredibly ichy until it grew back in somewhat.