Shaving "down there"

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
And other useful things to know.

So in my past, I have shaved my balls and general pubic area. I did it because w/e gf I had liked it better. But all I did was shave my balls and the area around my penis. I didnt get like, the taint area or my ass or like my legs around it. Any suggestions on how much to shave?

I want to try again, but I don't want it to look stupid. I havent done this in a while, and the girls I had gone out with really would not have cared, (a girl i know will suck her bf's cock "not me lol" even if he hasent showered in a couple days) but now i'm older and I think things like this would become more important.

Also what is a good way to "stay fresh" down there. I take showers....but thats about it. Theres no like, cock deoderant on the market (as far as i know rofl). I figured I could just put on lotion and stuff, lotion smells good. Any other suggestions? Its hot, and my balls are going to get sweaty and I want them to stay fresh in case of any luckyness happens lol.

What say you...lpsg'ers?

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man....if its odor you are worrying about I'd suggest shaving your balls, b/t your legs, around your cock and your taint. That will keep you smelling fresh longer. Me personally, I keep my balls shaved (although I am starting to miss my ball hair lol) and the base of my cock shaved. I have noticed a huge difference in the smell down there since I started to shave the boys, but I keep everything else trimmed only....not a fan of the look or feel of bare skin down there.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I say men have hair there and should trim but not shave.

If you're feeling less than fresh, some talcum powder is fine, but anything else would be an abomination.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well u could try baby powder that helps if its hot cuz ur balls stick to ur legs not a pleasent feeling and for the shaving I dont so wouldn't have any tips well I shaved once but it didnt turn out so good I got razor burn ouch and never done it again but I do shave my butt I like the way a shaved butt looks. Hope this helps

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Shaving balls is allowed....

When i shave i get musty quicker. I'm not very hairy but i sweat a lot and its just...ugh after running the dogs and working. Hair seems to keep it off my skin a little better. But balls have a funk of their own.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And other useful things to know.

So in my past, I have shaved my balls and general pubic area. I did it because w/e gf I had liked it better. But all I did was shave my balls and the area around my penis. I didnt get like, the taint area or my ass or like my legs around it. Any suggestions on how much to shave?

I want to try again, but I don't want it to look stupid. I havent done this in a while, and the girls I had gone out with really would not have cared, (a girl i know will suck her bf's cock "not me lol" even if he hasent showered in a couple days) but now i'm older and I think things like this would become more important.

Also what is a good way to "stay fresh" down there. I take showers....but thats about it. Theres no like, cock deoderant on the market (as far as i know rofl). I figured I could just put on lotion and stuff, lotion smells good. Any other suggestions? Its hot, and my balls are going to get sweaty and I want them to stay fresh in case of any luckyness happens lol.

What say you...lpsg'ers?

Ok, i think i was a gay man in a past life because i love manly body hair and the natural scent of a man. I've sucked my husbands cock after he's mowed the lawn in the summer. It drives me mad...

Some women do appreciate a man as long as its not funk.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do not shave them...take it from me, I was about to shave all mine off about a month ago. So glad I didn't, just trim.