Do You Shave "Down Under"

• Total voters

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!

Now before anyone gets excited and states look up the topic, please remember that in a form this large it is often difficult to do research. I have no problem with threads being repeated.

I shave. I started because it let the condom roll off after sexual activity without pulling out the pubic hairs. It is a matter of comfort. Additionally, shaving provides a better profile of an exposed penis for those events where it is advantagous to display.

Welcome.:tongue:

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to shave it down, but now I just keep it trimmed. No worries of hairs getting caught where they shouldn't, and no worries of ingrowns.

|njay

Just Browsing
Media
I have neither shaved nor trimmed down there. I am worried to do so over the fact something bad might happen. My friend that I know of trims down there, but I'm not exactly sure what trimming conssists of. Can anybody help me here???

LoveStar69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always shave my hole smooth and any hair from my leg connecting to my package. But I'm curious about the Nair... I thought you weren't supposed to use it "down there"? Any technique one should use?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LoveStar69 said:
But I'm curious about the Nair... I thought you weren't supposed to use it "down there"?
It does say you're not supposed to, but I've never had any problems with it.
LoveStar69 said:
Any technique one should use?
Nothing special, just put it on, wait five minutes, and wipe it off.