Shaving. Ever gone bald.

Rm2smg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 19 and I love shaving all my pubs off in the summer. Does anyone else ever do it?

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I do this time to time. I like when my dick is clean and good for blow job for my wife.

gymbrat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesssss! -- In earlier years I was the only one -- now you see fully shaved guys all the time, in the gym, around the pools, and, of course, in pictures and videos. -- GO FOR IT!

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm shaving since my former girlfriend, I was about 17 at the time. I didn't stop so I'm completely bald all the time. And this way my current girlfriend likes to kiss and lick me there, especially when I shaved just a few hours before.

For the completely bald among us: how often do you shave? With or without cream? Whenever I shave within a week it hurts like hell.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shave away my friend... I go from hair to no hair...just depends on my mood. A few tips... Make sure that you have softened up the hair before you begin to shave. Make sure you shave in the direction the hair is growing. It will help cut down on the razor bumps you will more than likely get.
:tongue:

xela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hate shaving my pubs. I have the feeling I'm not a man anymore if I do it.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never shaved completely bald but do keep it nice n trim with clippers.
Have never done it with a razor. I am uncut and plan to stay that way

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never shaved my pubes, but I do trim them every once in a while.

However, while in college I shaved my head a few times. So MANY people wanted to touch my bald and even MORE wanted to pet the stubble when it started growing back. Some of them noticed my laps reaction to them petting against the 'grain.' My senior year, I kept my hair trimmed like that just so that people would pet my hair and hopefully want to pet more after.

niko

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shaved once, when I was 15 yrs old. I didn't like it, though. I don't know, maybe I think pubic hair is part of being an adult. So, it was strange without pubic hair at all.

Now, I just trim a little bit.

robbo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Used to keep it trim for years, but I'm bald now and like it that way. I save my crotch each time I shave my face, which is about 3 times aweek

frazzle6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I keep mine shaved, except for a tiny little tuft and base of my cock, otherwise wife complains that it hurts if i haven't shaved that day

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been shaving everything from the neck down for the past 5 years, and I love the feeling and the smooth look. Shaving was never really a chore, but it did take some time. I recently bought the Norelco Bodygroom, and it has made shaving even easier. It quickly shaves my pubic area, penis, and balls without cutting, nicking, or reddening my skin. Now, I keep my smooth look without having to worry about nicking myself. I would recommend it to those who want the smooth look.

Go for it!

YASHOE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I shave everything clean cock and balls a few times a week I love the smooth feeling and it looks great

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I keep the pubes trimmed and the balls shaved clean and smooth. I've been doing it for so long I cannot remember when I started - maybe at 12 or 13? Just guessing.

There's nothing better than a smooth ballsac and smooth shaft. Be aware of stubble if you are inviting anyone to blow you because the stubble isn't fun in your mouth.

Anyway, happy shaving. One question: For those that shave their pubes regularly, how often do you shave? I shave my balls about every third day to keep them smooth and have no problems. The few times I've shaved everything, the razor burn and the ingrown hairs were quite a problem.

- E

Andre4w

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Geeez ive done it 1nce and ive never gone back to it...whatta horibble experience that was...its was sexy at 1st i was like 16 and i was touchin myself all goddam night..no lie....but soon after that it started growing in becoming more and more itchy and full of red itch bumps....Oooo god the pain im induring thinkin of it.:eek:...So now i trim but keep a lil shrubs around the tree..:wink: