Shaving/Hair issues

WAHOOWAH: Generally, I'm a fan of "just be proud of what you got," but this seems like an issue i can control fairly easily with a little advice. My dick has a we bit of hair on the base on the sides and on top and maybe 2-3" up the shaft along the bottom. I've shaved 2-3 times and just let it grow back because it starts growing so soon. I don't want to get into the habit of shaving daily or anything so I've thought of 2 things.

1. Electrolysis - there are now fairly cheap (<$100) do-it-yourself kits that I've seen in some stores and considered. Issues: Is this dangerous? I can see doing this to your legs maybe or underarms if you're a female but I value the integrity of my penis and if something could go wrong, I'd like to avoid this.

2. Anybody remember seeing those commercials for the "enleve" hair removal creme. APPARENTLY (I say this because it was on TV) it got hair at the root and came with a preventative gel, which I figure could at least reduce the time between removlals.

Like I said, this is all that I've come up with. The ideal situation is a safe, permenant removal. Any ideas, suggestions?

novacth: I picked up one of those MicroTouch devices from my local "As Seen on TV" store and I've been happy with it for quick trims. It works well for me and removes creeping hair on the shaft with no irritation or nicks.

WAHOOWAH: [quote author=novacthall link=board=clothing;num=1077165851;start=0#2 date=02/24/04 at 21:46:47]I picked up one of those MicroTouch devices from my local "As Seen on TV" store and I've been happy with it for quick trims.  It works well for me and removes creeping hair on the shaft with no irritation or nicks.[/quote]

and how often would you say that you need to use it - does it totally go down to the skin and make it totally smooth or does it feel rough?

shortchanged: I started shaving completely around my dick and balls about 3 months ago.....and i really like it! Easier to clean and it looks like i even "gained" an inch because the hair burried part of my shaft.....and i need all the help i can get.  ::)

I use the same Norelco tripple header shaver i use on my face, but only after a fresh shower. (trim with scissors the firt time to remove the majority of hair)

If you're going to try this, the first few times may irritate a bit......but it gets better after that. (same on your face. BTW) BUT.........be sure to pull the ball skin taught when getting that area, as the normal folds tend to prevent the hair from getting cut and those folds can get nicked by the shaver's head otherwise. If kept taught pretty easy to keep neet and trim.

ORCABOMBER: I can shave downstairs easier than my face! :D

now there's food for thought