Shaving in public

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by bumbleball, Sep 26, 2009.

1. bumbleball

bumbleball New Member

Have you ever shaved your pubes at the gym shower or locker room? Any comments or speople watching?

2. giant11

Gold Member

i have shaved in the shower at the gym also shave at the outdoor showers at the nudist resort .not a big deal as others have also done this

3. bumbleball

bumbleball New Member

I am thinking of shaving my balls at the showers at LA FITNESS tommorrow. Did u leave the curtrains open?

4. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    Yes, I've done it in a steam room, with other guys around, some of them watch some of them don't, one day, one of them came to me and told me, "dude, that was hooooot"

5. butchfukka

butchfukka New Member

saw a guy do this in gym showers, he had a boner the whole time and obviously loved being watched - he lathered n shaved n lathered n shaved a few times, really working his boner with his soapy hand.....needless to say I got one too!

6. giant11

Gold Member

when i shaved at the gym it has open gang showers and there were 4 guys in there with me.at the nudist resort there are 6 showers and no curtains .i shaved with girls on both sides of me and others waiting in line to use the showers.no big deal as every body was shaving what they needed to .i watched both girls shave there pussys as i watched.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I won't do that, it isn't really hygienic and quite yucky if I would find someone else his pubic hair in the little gutter in the shower. Nope, shaving private parts stays in private.

8. kurios

kurios Member

I would not do it personally as I think it goes a little beyond locker room change-shower routines.
    I also think it monopolizes a shower for too long and frankly I'm not that comfortable standing in other people's pubic hair. Seems also to me it would challenge most drains if too many guys did it.
    That said if you are comfortable and no one seems to mind, what the hell............

9. LockerRoomPA

LockerRoomPA Active Member

I've seen a few guys do it. One in the gang shower but he was more obviously looking for action as he got a 3/4 hardon (that was hot) and another dude was doing it by the sink.

Still contemplating doing it in public. Prefer to do it not at my home so i don't need to worry about hairs.

Does anyone have advice on equipment and lather??

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I haven't although I've occasionally seen guys do. I think it's vaguely odd.

11. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've seen guys do it - one guy was going to a swim meet and shaved everything in the shower. While it might look hot (watching the guy lather and shave) I personally don't like it. I think it's not very hygienic having pubes etc all over the shower floors.

12. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one guy did it at college all the time. we had gang showers without curtains. and u could tell that lots of guys shaved but most did it when they were in there alone. i only did it when I was in there alone. oh and the one that did do it in the shower all the time was the captain of the football team. he was covered in tattoos so he shaved chest arms and pubes.

13. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Not something you see everyday, but I don't see it as any different than shaving your face in the shower. Hair off your body is hair off your body. A gym I used to go to a while back had a couple of marines who used to go into the shower room and shave their entire crotch in front of everybody. It always turned me on. they were so casual about it and laughed and joked the whole time. Refreshing and memorable.

14. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    A long time ago there were these two hot Marines at my gym and they would get in the shower and totally shave each other down... did I say they were really hot?

Draft saved Draft deleted