Shaving - Inner thighs

Exhibitionist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi guys, this is my first thread so hopefully I'll get the answers I want :) I looked through the existing threads with the search engine but couldn't find the answer I was looking for - sorry if I didn't search well enough and if this is a repost.

So my issue is with shaving. I usually shave my balls, the sides of my balls and the hair around my dick, just so my shaft is clear of hair. However, I've gotten annoyed at the hair I have on my inner thighs. I don't have huge amounts, but it's fairly long and I've considered shaving it off. However, I have no intention of shaving all of my leg hair off, just the inner thighs. But then it might look fairly stupid to shave only part of my leg, a bit as if I shaved one side of my face only, just not as noticeable :) How do you guys do this ? Ideally I'd like to leave my trimmed bush and shaved balls as the only hairy part of my lower body, as I don't have huge amounts of leg hair. It's just the inner thigh hair I want to get rid of ! Maybe a trim ? Any advice would be much appreciated :)

tl;dr How can I shave my inner thighs without looking stupid ?

Note - posted this in the healthy penis section 10 minutes ago but realised it wasn't the right section of the forum, so there? Hopefully someone will delete the other one :)

Exhibitionist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's a recent-ish picture. Although it's not the most flattering one I could find, it definitely serves the purpose of showing what I find annoying with my pubic hair :wink:

Attachments

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always say trim, never shave anything [I give a pass on balls] Trimming shows that you care about keeping hair outta your partners mouth and how your dick is presented, shaving might give the impression that you are into looking like a preteen

So I say trim your inner legs.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave my crotch and butt and trim wherever else I need to. If you trim your inner thighs, it will blend into the rest of your legs better than if you shave.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I shave all of my thighs down to where the bottom of my cycling shorts ride, as well as my ass, cock,and balls. Everything below the waist to above my knees is bare. I do it mostly because it more comfortable for me in bike shorts. I use a Norelco body trimmer in the shower on my thighs and a blade for the rest. I've shaved for several years now and wouldn't have it any other way.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's a recent-ish picture. Although it's not the most flattering one I could find, it definitely serves the purpose of showing what I find annoying with my pubic hair :wink:

Buddy, your pubes are so beautiful I don't think I'd change anything.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do the trim on the thighs with an attachment set at whatever length you want. I trim up around the crotch right to my skin (no attachment) then I'll set the attachment to 1 at mid-thigh and 2 close to the knees. It blends well and is easier than full shaving.