shaving, is it worth making it a habit?

glminqueens

Just Browsing
Media
women shave often. i'm a male!
i trim with a clippers approx every 4 weeks. i want to do it more often, but i keep procrastinating since its not fun and time consuming.
i'm considering shaving, is it worth making it habit (shaving every few days)?

if so any tips of doing so?
I shaved a few times, and once the hair start to grow is just a pain...

any insight????

Last edited:

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
I shave my shaft and nut sack about once a week in the shower. Soap it up, shave and I'm done. Takes a couple of minutes-no big deal. Always worth the effort-I love the smoothness and increased sensitivity afterwards!

I shave my shaft and nut sack about once a week in the shower. Soap it up, shave and I'm done. Takes a couple of minutes-no big deal. Always worth the effort-I love the smoothness and increased sensitivity afterwards!
I agree except I do it every three days or so. It only takes an extra 5 minutes and its a nice feeling especially in the summer months.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my package everyday, it takes like 1 min if you do it that often.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I do the same except I leave a nice trimmed area above my dink for my GF to play in.No shave n trime no bjs is what she says.

bobjackson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife prefers shaved... No hair in the mouth during a blow job. And what ever makes her happy during blow jobs, definitely makes me happy!!! I feel the same way that he does going down on her though!!! :)

So, shaved it is... and it doesn't take all that long!

AmerykTCSAGuY

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Amen. Someone else here mentioned the added convenience during the summer months, and I agree. It's just more pleasant to shave, and the added sensitivity is awesome. The first time a chick sucked on my balls after a shave, I almost shot a load in her hair. Love it.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
doesnt take that long.......hell I do my entire upper body and package every other day. Id say it adds about 10 minutes to my shower every other day - well worth it. The sensitivity on a shaved sack is unbelievable !!

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shaved nuts are worth the trouble, if that is what you want to call it. After a whle it just is routine as if you are shaving your face. We use Body Groomers on the body hair to get down to length that is manageable, if you want smooth from that it is real easy with shave cream or soap and razor. The sensations is worth it when someone is having a oral experience on you.

mrgoodstuff

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm in agreement with the others. I think the shave is worth it. It really doesn't take long. The only annoying part for me is I start to get stubble on the shaft a little less than a day after I shave and sometimes get ingrowns. Positives outweigh the negatives though.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave my cock and balls every day. I love the look and feel of being hairless and so does my girl. When I masturbate it feels so good to touch the smooth skin and cumming on it is wonderful.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those that shave:

Any issues with ingrown hair? It's why I stopped, actually