Shaving makes it itchy?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've shaved my pubes a couple of times and everytime they'd grow back in, it'd itch a lot. I also imagine that the stubble would kind of be rough on girls. This is why I trim now. I trimmed pretty short tonight (you can see in my newest pic in my gallery) and it has the "shaved" aesthetical effect (for the most part) but the little bit of "pube" that is there is soft and nice. It really feels great, it annoys me when the hair, especially at the bottom of the shaft, is longer and kind of gets in the way.

Do you shave? trim? grow it out? If you shave, does yours just not itch, or do you just get over it?

I shaved once and the grow back was so annoying that I never did it again. Balls were the worst. I shaved the whole sac spending a summer with my balls plastered to my thighs. Not again. Hairy guys turn me on anyway so I figured may as well try to be like what I thought was best looking.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, LemacST

Today (now actually yesterday) I posted in the thread: "I hurt myself when shaving", post #13, about shaving. You might like to check it out.

I have had the same problem with itchiness and it bothered me a lot. Some days I itched so much I thought I would go crazy because,
unfortunately I was not in the position nor the place to scratch!

But after using these 3 shavers, I swear, I did not have cuts, burns, nor did I experience any itching immediately after shaving, or at any time later. I do touch up about every week, however.

I don't know if it's because you can get a closer and cleaner shave, or what, but I've had absolutely no problems. You might want to try them. Two of the shavers are for women, but work really well for men. The other one is for both men and women.

Hope this helps! Good Luck

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a few years of shaving my nuts the itch I notice subsides and the sweaty sticking to leg effect jason_els mentions desists entirely. I shave a lot ie regularly, I like it, just for a bit of variety- and find that the itch goes if I use talc on the area after showering and wear cotton underwear if any.... I try not to shave the cods as often as my face...once or twice a week is enough for me, every day and I get red rashes and bumps- not attractive!

I asked some girl-friends whether their legs itch still after shaving and they all said that they didn't anymore so perhaps it is worth just continuing.

Keep at it I say!

DaMann

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I and my wife shave everyday with a Mach3, have done so for years. No itching, no cuts. Just feels nice and looks good. IMHO

bt1962

Just Browsing
Media
The entire secret is to shave every day or at least every other day. Your cock and balls will get used to it just like your face did. I prefer the new Fusion razors for the most comfort and no nicks.

Wax. That is all.

You know the outer labia skin? That skin, in males, is the same skin as the scrotum. Now imagine pouring hot wax on your labia.... well, maybe you'd like it... but given the sensitivity of the boys and the skin, I can't imagine it to be anything other than excrutiating.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You know the outer labia skin? That skin, in males, is the same skin as the scrotum. Now imagine pouring hot wax on your labia.... well, maybe you'd like it... but given the sensitivity of the boys and the skin, I can't imagine it to be anything other than excrutiating.
You don't use hot wax.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used hair clippers for years, and they work well. 2 weeks ago, I shaved my entire crotch for the first time ever. It felt wonderful and was very comfortable with the hot weather. I'll shave it again on Saturday. I ride a bicycle just about every day and didn't notice any itch or stubble discomfort. It sure beats all the hair and feels really clean.

NebraskaGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I shaved 2 weeks ago after reading a thread about how good it is. Now I have either a rash or razor burn. Any ideas to help make it go away ASAP?!