Shaving methods

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Joseph, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok I know, people might have asked this several times, but I post things so rarely that... please excuse me...

I want to shave my penis, but it doest work, I tried a razor, but it never shaves enough, I tried creams but they lasted real short and later burned me.

So I don't know. I was talking about and my pal told me that his sister goes to some place to get herself waxed and one can get a whole-body hair removal with wax!

Now I ask you, is wax good? Or is the zone down there just too sensitive? Are there better methods? (my other friend told me about lasers, but thsoe are expensive supposedly...)

2. Fed Agent

Fed Agent New Member

Albums:
    Never tried the wax, but I luv to shave "the boys" and "the rim" area......luv the smooth silky feeling.

3. mrree

Gold Member

Albums:
    my suggestion is to trim the hair first
    Then: do it in the shower after you've washed, use plenty of cream and a newer razor--I use disposable double blade ones.
    I shave every 2-3 days.
    I know there are some places that wax men, but I haven't done that.

4. Fed Agent

Fed Agent New Member

Albums:
    right on mrree, trim first and shave often to avoid rash and razor burn.....have fun

5. Scroggyou

Scroggyou Member

There is a product called Nare for men
    I use that. For me it lasts for weeks and dosnt burn
    I use it for all the hair.

6. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I typically shave my entire body except I can't reach my back so my wife has to do that for me. I've been thinking about having my back waxed but I'm not sure if it would be too painful as there is a LOT of area to be done. I have shaved my balls and body for years now Tever since my first bodybuilding show) and can't imagine my body with hair now... Neither can my wife as she likes it smooth

7. cltpilot

Gold Member

Yah, the shower is the best place to shave. I have for many years now. I use the Nivea unscented shaving cream and it seems to work well for me.

I would trim it first and then use a razor. Use a new blade and change it often so you don't cut yourself.

You may need to move things around and grab your balls to get all of the hair but just go slow and use lots of shaving cream.

Much like your face, multiple passes over the same area with a razor can irritate your skin, so keep that in mind as well.

8. D_Harrison Board

D_Harrison Board New Member

I have been shaving for years. Definantly trim the hair down as close as possible first. Shaving cock and balls is easy and does not result in razer burn very often. Shaving the rest of your pubic area is a differant story. The skin will take a long time to get used to shaving. You may even want to try one of those little elevtric shavers. They work really well. I use electric about 1 - 2 times a week and a triple blade razer about every week to week and a half. I am not always smooth though, I often have just a little hair. It is nearly shaved and really keeps down the razer burn. Don't over shave your pubic area, espicially when you first start shaving. If you do you WILL end up with razer burn and you will get very discouraged. Shave it off slowely, a little at a time. It will take a long time to perfect shaving down there. Don't rush it or you will rash it.

9. treeoflife

treeoflife New Member

one thing to be carefull with nare is; as it says on the back dont use it near or on moles etc.. well i have a mole on my lower back and some nare got on it without me knowing and anyway it made the thing half fall off so i had to go to the doc to get it removed the other day.luckly its ok no damage. so guys be carefull with hair removal cream.

10. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Agreed. Be careful with that Nair stuff.

Good points as well. That's what i do.:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted