Shaving my friend.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Anon, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Anon

Anon Member

Hey

So my friend has a hot date this weekend with a chick and he wants me to help him shave his pubes/ass.

I know, I know, trimming is EVIL, let the hair be, but he wants it gone.

I was quite shocked he asked me, considering he never dropped any remarks of him being gay/bi curious or anything. He mentioned that he'd give me latex gloves so I don't actually touch him with my bare hands (if he only knew ;P)

Any thoughts on this? I'm thinking I mine as well help him, since it doesn't bother me.

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Anon link=board=clothing;num=1067380260;start=0#0 date=10/28/03 at 14:22:00]
    I know, I know, trimming is EVIL, let the hair be, but he wants it gone.

[/quote]

Why is trimming evil? What's wrong with wanting to clean things up a bit? I trim my chest and my pubes. From things I've read, most women like a guy to be tidied up a bit and not be unkempt.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

CLUE TIME!! Some women do find the feel of bare skin very stimulating, and I've yet to hear just when shaving is evil.

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Girls I've talked to and dated, as well as things I've read in magazines and on here, is that most girls don't mind some hair, but thay like it to be kind of neat. If I was a girl, I wouldn't want to go out with a gorilla. I would want him to tidy things up a bit. Not shaved smooth, but a little trim here and there. I like my women cleaned up, too--well, certain areas. I like their arms and legs shaved. lol I'm not into hippy chicks.
    The totally smooth look is kind of wierd to me....it's like dating a 10 year old. A little hair is good, just keep it neat.

5. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: Hey Anon:

I would definitely give him a (gloved) hand. I trim my pubes and ass frequently, at least weekly for the pubes. I also shave my abs, chest and scrotum. I am a firm believer in the cleanliness of a trimmed body. Also, there is nothing evil about trimming and shaving.

There might be a bit more to the request than just help in removing the hair..... What would be your reaction if the hair removal session turns into some intimacy? Would you participate?

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Skip the gloves; it's easier to maneuver without them. Besides, what's a little bare skin between friends?

7. Anon

Anon Member

I think he looking out for me, by telling me to wear gloves. I don't wanna freak him out by saying, 'Ah who cares, I don't need gloves' :)

I don't think it will turn into intamacy, dable_we. But if it does, nah, I won't do anything, or so I think. Anyways, I'm gonna do it tomorrow (Friday) so i'll tell yall about it.

8. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: Good clipping! ;)

9. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: I need someone to shave my ass... well everything actually... erg... its hard and takes a long time!

10. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I thought some of your dormmates were going to help you shave when your grandmother died. Did they not do it?

11. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: They helped me shave my head and neck and told me how to shave my legs but the good old American aversion of the non-plastic human body made them squeamish and I could not find anyone to shave my back and butt.

12. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Did you use a razor or did you use a depilitory cream?

13. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: a razor

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=clothing;num=1067380260;start=0#10 date=10/31/03 at 19:07:41]They helped me shave my head and neck and told me how to shave my legs but the good old American aversion of the non-plastic human body made them squeamish and I could not find anyone to shave my back and butt.[/quote]

Well you could always superglue your razor to the wall and back up to it while listening to your favorite music on the stereo!

Pecker

(HEADLINE: Police Discover Crack In Dorm Building)

15. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: yeah i was sitting back against the wall with my legs up on the back of the chair trying to shave my ass and ppl thought I was sticking a dildo up it

also a girl caught me kneeling down getting my head shaved by my friend sitting on a chair and she thought i was giving him head

16. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: :D Bliss, I think you need to be a little more discreet in your shaving. People are going to get the wrong idea. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted