Shaving naked in front of others

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, I have just recently joined on here and was pleased to note the various discussions. By way of introducing myself, you are welcome to visit my homepage at:
http://www.dudesnude.com/members/432118/

Now to my question: Do you guys shave (your face) nude in front of others (e.g. college, dorm, gym, work, home, under the shower etc)?

As for me, I do a lot of sports and growing up in Europe, I have no issues with nudity, as you can also see from my pictures on my site above. I also often go nude swimming, like yesterday at a swimming pool in Amsterdam. Now, when I am at a gym in the mornings, I like to go to the steam room and then shave my face. Personally, as I feel comfortable naked, I'd rather shave in the nude.

Do any of you guys do the same? How do others around you react? Do they look? Is it a big deal or is it considered 'pervy'? Or would you rather wear a towel?

What about at home? Do you shave naked and leave the door open?

I am interested to hear about how you guys do it - and about your experiences....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why Not? Even did while I was in the Navy. Very easy to shave in front of mirror after taking a shower while onboard ship. Nude was accepted fact of life in these close spaces.

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
dudesnude you state you are uncut.in all of your fotos you have your foreskin behind the helmet. would you rather be circumcised

Interesting observation - I hadn't noticed it myself. No, I'd rather not be circumcised. Prefer the way nature intended it to be. Also, it's much more sensitive this way. Most of my photos are that way, because ppl are amazed by the head, so i usual retract the skin...

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At home I always shave naked and since I live alone, no need to shut the door. At the gym I will shave naked because I have to shave and at the same time get get some air dry time in. Every guy is staring at me, checking me out, I know this. I see them look and I really don't care. If they want to look, then look I guess. I don't think I am good looking or anything and can't figure out why men like to look at me so much, but they do.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At home I always shave naked and since I live alone, no need to shut the door. At the gym I will shave naked because I have to shave and at the same time get get some air dry time in. Every guy is staring at me, checking me out, I know this. I see them look and I really don't care. If they want to look, then look I guess. I don't think I am good looking or anything and can't figure out why men like to look at me so much, but they do.

Contrary to what you may think about your looks, YOU ARE very good looking. I for one would take a second or third look for a mental pic for a later j/o session or two.

Peace

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never shaved in a locker room and didn't live at college, but I do shave naked at home and then hop in the shower.
Dude, you are doing it backwards. You will get a closer, smoother shave if you do it after or during your shower as other men here have stated.

Every guy is staring at me, checking me out, I know this. I see them look and I really don't care. If they want to look, then look I guess. I don't think I am good looking or anything and can't figure out why men like to look at me so much, but they do.
Regardless of what you think, the men around you in the locker rooms, obviously know a fine looking man when they see one. :wink: :smile:

Since I am a girl I always shave my legs and under my arms in the shower. :smile:

Reactions: Herrmann