Shaving naked in front of others

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, I have just recently joined on here and was pleased to note the various discussions. By way of introducing myself, you are welcome to visit my homepage at:
http://www.dudesnude.com/members/432118/

Now to my question: Do you guys shave (your face) nude in front of others (e.g. college, dorm, gym, work, home, under the shower etc)?

As for me, I do a lot of sports and growing up in Europe, I have no issues with nudity, as you can also see from my pictures on my site above. I also often go nude swimming, like yesterday at a swimming pool in Amsterdam. Now, when I am at a gym in the mornings, I like to go to the steam room and then shave my face. Personally, as I feel comfortable naked, I'd rather shave in the nude.

Do any of you guys do the same? How do others around you react? Do they look? Is it a big deal or is it considered 'pervy'? Or would you rather wear a towel?

What about at home? Do you shave naked and leave the door open?

I am interested to hear about how you guys do it - and about your experiences....

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I lived in my fraternity's house in college for 2 years. It was large but an old house which meant while nice, it didnt have all the modern luxuries. 20 - 25 guys in the house shared just two bathrooms which both had large open communal showers.

Laundered towels were provided in the bathrooms, so most guys (self included) walked to and from the bathroom naked when we were going to shower, and therefore yes, you'd probably shave naked. Most in our house were student athletes, so it wasnt all that different for us from the time we'd spend in the locker room.

I believe I've commented in another thread about this previously, but I did play baseball in college. After the games, our coach always invited a group of boosters (or potential boosters) back to the locker room for beers and to meet the players. The players ourselves always made fun of these guys in private who we could only assume were perves on some level who were willing to make large donations for the occasional privilege of hanging out in a college locker room to watch a bunch of young cock swinging around. I naturally had fun with it and would walk right up to the boosters stark naked to shake their hands and thank them for their support.

Today, when I'm at the gym, I tend to steer more towards whatever the norm is. Certainly strip naked, walk to and from the showers naked... but if I'm going to be standing at the sink shaving or brushing my teeth, I'll usually do that with a towel around my waste these days. I like showing off... but dont want to look like I'm going out of my way to do so.

Example: In the sauna, I've noticed that if I go in completely naked either it seems some guys are too timid to walk in or if they do, they stare at the wall or ceiling the whole time. BUT, if I just lay a towel across my lap in a show of "modesty" when really I'm manspreading with my swollen dong prominently hanging between my legs in full display, I tend to observe more glances (or stares). Presumably, b/c I'm "covered" guys think they're getting away with gawking.

D

deleted10912271

Back in college I moved into a dorm room that had a shared bathroom in between another adjoining dorm room on the other side. It was the second summer session and the guy in the adjoining dorm room had already been there through the first summer session. I always shave before I shower and was standing naked at the sink shaving when he came in that first morning after I had moved in. He was in his underwear, saw me naked and said, “oh, good, you’re not modest around others” and proceeded to pull his briefs off. He told me that the guy in my room for the first summer session was very modest and had asked him to at least keep his underwear on if he happened to come into the bathroom while he was in there. The shower was a large open type with a couple of shower heads but he couldn’t get in the shower if the other guy was already in there. He said it was crazy because they both had morning classes but instead of being able to sleep in he’d have to get up early so he could be finished in the bathroom before the other guy got up. I told him not to worry about being naked around me and it wouldn’t bother me at all if we happened to shower at the same time. That, to me, it was no different than showering at a gym. He was a really cool dude. He was about ten or so years older than me (I was 20 at the time I think). He was a teacher in another town and had been coming to the university each summer to work on his Master’s. He had a nice body - a bit of a dad bod with a hairy chest and hairy legs and arms with a circumcised cock that hung between his legs nicely. We shaved and showered together most mornings during that summer session until the end when he returned home to prepare for the upcoming school year. I remember having some pretty decent conversations with him while we shaved and showered.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I might have posted this before. The first time I went to the YMCA early in the morning I did my swimming, took a shower, dried off at my locker, put on my boxer shorts, and walked to the sink area to shave, only to find 4 or 5 other guys shaving, all of them naked! I have never felt so self-conscious wearing boxer shorts lol.

My grandfather always shaved naked, often after a shower. When I visited him and grandma, and was old enough to shave, grandpa and I stood side by side at the sink, shaving nude. Great male bonding.

quarter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did this while staying at a hostel (One80 I think) in Germany. I traveled with a small quick drying towel so it didn't take up much space, but it barely wrapped around my waist, so I would just throw it over my shoulder after a shower. There was a cute German guy in the shower too, looked like he was 18, and spoke barely any English. He was shaving at the sink in a towel, and I came up to the one next to him naked. I began shaving, but slowly started to get hard. I could see him looking out of the corner of his eyes, probably since I was circumcised and he wasn't, and both of my hands were busy with shaving, so I didn't really know how to cover up. I also didn't want to touch the sink ceramic, so I was backing up and bending over slightly to conceal my boner. I was completely hard by the time I was done shaving.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a little of a role reversal, when I was 24 I shared a hotel room with my dad while visiting family, and I was the one shaving naked (in front of him) while chatting. I actually think he liked it in more than a bonding way :p

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I might have posted this already, so forgive me if it is a repeat.

In my late 20s/early 30s I had been swimming at the YMCA to help my bad back. I typically went after work but during the winter the local school swim teams pretty much monopolized the pool, leaving us only the early morning or late night for free swim. I started going early in the morning.

After my first early morning swim I showered, as usual, a big open group shower, of course. I returned to my locker and dried off and put on my boxer shorts and then walked over to the sink area to shave. To my great surprise every man at the sinks was shaving completely naked ! I never felt so self-conscious NOT being naked :joy: Needless to say, from that day forward I shaved naked with the rest of my YMCA brothers. Like the gang showers, it was a very liberating experience.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's simple. One showers nude, that's normal. One needs to be nude to shower. But shave??? Shaving nude is just gratuitous nudity, serves no purpose
It's a personal decision but here is my process and why I do it. After working out, I shower completely and lightly towel off except for my face. I walk to the sinks, drape my towel on a hook and shave naked so that no shaving cream gets on my towel and I run no risk of it slipping off and onto the floor. (I do place a small workout towel in front of the sink for hygienic reasons). Then I walk back to the shower with my towel, rinse my face and my chest off in the shower and completely dry off. It's what I've done at every city where I've had a gym. When my office was in the worldwide HQ in Manhattan, we had a large corporate-owned gym for employees (where they supplied all workout gear, including jocks, btw). There were a lot of us who worked out in the morning, showered and then lined up at the sinks naked to shave following the same process, included our CEO! It was the most popular option at that gym than anywhere else, but we disproportionately hired more military veterans and that might have been why. Hope this helps answer your question.
young-man-shaving-marc-debauch.jpg

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My Dad always shaved naked with the door open. Sisters, stepsisters around, he didn’t care. I used to go in there, sit on the toilet and talk to him on occasion while he shaved. Neither of us thought anything of it, or at least I didn’t. His cock did chub up once and I did want to touch it but didn’t.

I shave in the shower. Even at the gym I do and have shaved my pubes since I was a teen. I do that at the gym too. More than once I’ve watched the dude next to me get hard watching me which causes me to get hard. Once, the guy next to me who was also smooth, started shaving his cock and balls while I was doing the same. We both got massively hard. Couldn’t do anything since there were others around and that would get us thrown out. But they can’t throw you out for getting hard.