Shaving naked in front of others

dcc85

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’ve shaved naked at the gym....nobody seems to care either way. Haven’t done the pubes at the gym though. My gut tells me that would seem a bit strange but perhaps that’s because I’ve never seen it. Maybe I’ll try it out next time.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy that would do major manscaping, pretty much shave his whole body, in the gym steamroom. He would leave a mess of shaving cream and stubble, much to the disgust of the others who had to use the steamroom. I guess he couldn't be bothered to clean up his mess at home, so he did it in the gym.

gideon8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about body / pubic shaving?

I’ve been going to Korean Spas for several years, and have joined the ranks of the Nose to Toes bodyshavers recently.
Some are more provacative than others, I’m more of a quiet in the corner shaver. No reason to stand and do contortions, everything is accessible from a sitting position.
Since I’m a regular shaver, my mess is minimal.

gideon8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a guy that would do major manscaping, pretty much shave his whole body, in the gym steamroom. He would leave a mess of shaving cream and stubble, much to the disgust of the others who had to use the steamroom. I guess he couldn't be bothered to clean up his mess at home, so he did it in the gym.

That’s just rude!

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's quite common to see older guys shaving at the pool I frequent, but yesterday I saw a youngish guy around 30 completely naked shaving at the sink. He had a backpack with him maybe because he was using the small (and not much used) gym in the pool area.
His efficient, business like approach to his shave suggested to me that he was straight. I would guess he went from work to gym/swim and was going to meet a girl directly after. Nobody seemed to notice him shaving, everyone was just minding their own business, as things should be.

D

deleted300444

If we can wash our butts & dicks in the public showers, we can shave in shower or at sink naked. It should not be viewed a taboo topic. Hygienic is another story, are they rinsing, washing, their body hair away. If so, everybody can relax. It is just like brushing teeth, flossing, etc and rinsing that oral hygiene away.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I might have posted this before. The first time I went to the YMCA early in the morning I did my swimming, took a shower, dried off at my locker, put on my boxer shorts, and walked to the sink area to shave, only to find 4 or 5 other guys shaving, all of them naked! I have never felt so self-conscious wearing boxer shorts lol.

My grandfather always shaved naked, often after a shower. When I visited him and grandma, and was old enough to shave, grandpa and I stood side by side at the sink, shaving nude. Great male bonding.

Howard Smith

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I might have posted this before. The first time I went to the YMCA early in the morning I did my swimming, took a shower, dried off at my locker, put on my boxer shorts, and walked to the sink area to shave, only to find 4 or 5 other guys shaving, all of them naked! I have never felt so self-conscious wearing boxer shorts lol.

My grandfather always shaved naked, often after a shower. When I visited him and grandma, and was old enough to shave, grandpa and I stood side by side at the sink, shaving nude. Great male bonding.

I go to the gym most mornings before work and always shave naked at the communal sinks! Some other guys do as well and it's a wonderful experience!

OnlyChild

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im in my early 30s. I would defo shave in the lockers.

My routine, before heading to the showers, would stand in front of the sink, there i’ll do my business. Yeap, naked already. I’m sweating like a pig already. I do that so when i enter the showers, i could rinse everything.

With my cock, i would do it too, sometimes (if i would remember). After all, i would only trim.. Oh! Most of the time, i’ll do the pubes trimming by the showers already, hair would absolutely scatter allover. I think it defo calls for social decency.

Yeap, i have jerked off too, by the showers, prolly thrice?!

I totally approve locker rooms. It’s the only place I can be naked, carelessly. If I’m naked with a woman/women around, i still need to take care of em (what they need, are they happy, what they want to do, etc Or else i’ll get complaints/comments..) With the lockers, the fuck i care. (Loving Onsen much. Aside from whiskies & kobe’s, one of the reasons i keep coming back to japan!)

albatross80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The 'good ole days'
View attachment 6362201

Actually this is a common site in the locker room at my club.
this is a common sight in my locker room to this day. No joke they even supply the toiletries and disposable razors if you do not have your own.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is a common sight in my locker room to this day. No joke they even supply the toiletries and disposable razors if you do not have your own.

This must be Equinox? The Boston Sports Club I used to go to supplied some toiletries, but that was only because it was a location they took over and they already supplied those items. None of the other BSC's offered them.