Shaving naked in front of others

Doodlemansc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the hell is up with this shaving at the gym crap anyway? It's not like a tough workout causes your beard to grow...

I shave at home. Brush my teeth there also.

Not only do I shower at the gym more often than at home but I shave there frequently as well because of hot water. I live in a house with several other people and a non optimal water heater. Getting enough hot water for a shower or even a shave can be rare.

I am not nude at the sink as I wear my towel around me. However, I do go nude when I am putting on body and face lotion after my shave.

#66 looks normal to me.
Shaving naked in what appears to be a one person bathroom.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I'm home alone, I usually have one of my big fuzzy towels wrapped around me, primarily because it's a comfy way to keep warm and dry off post-shower.

On the rare occasion that I shave at the gym, I'm more likely to shave naked, because: 1) the flimsy gym towels are hard to wear and don't add much comfort, and 2) (I'll admit) it's a fun way to be seen naked by other guys.

If I share a hotel room with certain male friends who share my comfort level with nudity, I'll sometimes do it for Reason #2.

Reactions: Geo80 and RL_Praha

I don't like to get cold. So tend to cover my body back up in some way or another. It does not matter where I am or who is around. I am retired from the army so I have spent plenty of time naked around thousands of people. I am not self concious I just like to be warm.

ruggermike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave naked at the gym, why not? Workingout before going to work, I always shower and then shave if I am shaving that day. I don't every day because I like some stubble, but when I do, I'll do it naked. Who cares, you know?

Reactions: RL_Praha

_E_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At home I'm always nude period.

In the locker room at the gym, I shave first then shower.

Usually naked since I am on my way into the shower anyway and just do a quick shave before jumping in. Matter of habit and convenience really. What is fun however, is when some of the male employees are staring right at your cock if they are in there to clean, replenish towels or using the restroom and sinks etc. Seen that happen multiple times, it's funny to me for some reason.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The first night of basic training (at about 1:00 am) our screaming drill sergeant made us take a shower before we got in our "clean" beds. He stood there the whole time screaming at us, we were a bunch of 18 and 19 year old kids who probably had never showered openly before. Then he made us shave.

Most of us didn't even shave yet but we lathered up and drug the razor across our smooth baby faces. The whole time we all stood their naked, shaving and he stood their yelling at us to hurry up. There were about 12 of us. I was so thankful to get into that bed.

The next weeks were full of packed shower room every day after PT. 16 shower heads in a tiled room for 52 guys. In and out. Saw many different sizes and shapes. Most all cut except for maybe one or two. At times like that you don't care to let it all hang out. What an experience. When we were in the barracks it was in our undies all the time after dinner and before bed. During this time we had to get our locker in inspection shape, etc. We all had to wear tighty whities but they were all too big for us...ha. We were all so lean.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fumbled my straight razor once just once while shaving nude,never again!The bathroom door also stays closed,2 cats and a straight in the same room?Nope! e127048f5ef32d318e6afdf7588c0151_image_120x132.jpg

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At home, I always shave nude. Just seems natural as I shave right after showering, so I'm dried off and ready to slip into my clothes by the time I finish shaving.

In the Navy I usually shaved nude also. Lots of guys did. For some reason didn't in college, even if my roomie did. Also was pretty uptight about being nude around my roommates in general, again even if they weren't. Got a few comments about that. "Hey, don't be so uptight, we're both guys." I remember once admitting that I was self-conscious about the size of my cock.

Never have shaved at the gym. As I explained, I always shave in the morning after showering (except on the weekends where I often go with the stubble look).

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the rare occasion that I shave at the gym, I do shave naked. I use my towel to cover the edge sink, out of respect for others, to catch any stray whiskers. It also keeps my dick from directly touching the edge of the sink.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The gym I belong to now, "IN SHAPE" really frowns on any sort
of nudity in the locker room. The 6 shower
stalls, side by side have
a double row of curtains to close yourself behind. It is by far
the most puritanical uptight gym I've ever seen.
When I have walked from the shower to the locker naked I get some
weird looks, like, "
don't you know you know are naked???" And the stareso_O :eek: :(. OMG!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The gym I belong to now, "IN SHAPE" really frowns on any sort
of nudity in the locker room. The 6 shower
stalls, side by side have
a double row of curtains to close yourself behind. It is by far
the most puritanical uptight gym I've ever seen.
When I have walked from the shower to the locker naked I get some
weird looks, like, "
don't you know you know are naked???" And the stareso_O :eek: :(. OMG!
should have said is this a lockerroom or the womens restroom?

didn't know this was the womens restroom.. would have been good comebacks..

Reactions: CUBE

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I was young and started shaving everyday, it's always been naked after I shower. Doesn't matter if I'm at home, the gym(I too put a towel on the sink in front of me) or shaving in my office at school. It's just how I do it.