Shaving naked in front of others

D

deleted300444

Why would anyone shave at the gym? weird
..really?? Weird? I don't shave every time I go gym....but I just have...it was before eork....or after work and going out for dinner...or just wanting to freshen up....but no matter the reason, you call it weird? It is weird that you think it is weird. Ha.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, I've done that and other things while naked in front of others. No issues if everyone is okay with it.

Just wondering, how do you know "if everyone is okay with it"?

I mean, I once see this grossly overweight guy shaving naked at the sinks in my gym's locker room. It was truly an unpleasant sight but, being a decent sort of guy, I certainly didn't say anything.

Did that mean I was "okay with it"? Umm, no.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you wanna shave naked, shave naked. Who cares if anyone doesn't like it. They don't have to look. Same for those who see overweight guys naked in a locker room - if you don't like it, don't look. If you're not trying to be offensive then someone being offended is on them, not you.

D

deleted300444

My boss usually goes to steam bath with a member of our board. I know that our board member shaves his balls while they are there. Not that he has anything to show off, from what I've been told, but he just doesn't give a fuck. :D
I see that you have a bald dick. Do you or have you shaved dick and balls in public?

D

deleted300444

I mean, I once see this grossly overweight guy shaving naked at the sinks in my gym's locker room. It was truly an unpleasant sight but, being a decent sort of guy, I certainly didn't say anything.

I think if we are all sharing the same space, to some degree "we have to be ok with everything" - it just might not be preferred. But we all must be respectful to all no matter what....whether it is physical size or this post topic of shaving naked.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not in those type of situations. Situations in which it's known I'm naked or they're naked and they're holding a conversation with me in the process. I don't think someone who isn't okay with it would stick around. I could be wrong though...

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First of all, I have just recently joined on here and was pleased to note the various discussions. By way of introducing myself, you are welcome to visit my homepage at:
http://www.dudesnude.com/members/432118/

Now to my question: Do you guys shave (your face) nude in front of others (e.g. college, dorm, gym, work, home, under the shower etc)?

As for me, I do a lot of sports and growing up in Europe, I have no issues with nudity, as you can also see from my pictures on my site above. I also often go nude swimming, like yesterday at a swimming pool in Amsterdam. Now, when I am at a gym in the mornings, I like to go to the steam room and then shave my face. Personally, as I feel comfortable naked, I'd rather shave in the nude.

Do any of you guys do the same? How do others around you react? Do they look? Is it a big deal or is it considered 'pervy'? Or would you rather wear a towel?

What about at home? Do you shave naked and leave the door open?

I am interested to hear about how you guys do it - and about your experiences....

Pretty much always shave naked...mostly because 95% of the time I shave in the shower, both at home and the gym.

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always shave naked right after my shower. One time I was rooming with an older gentleman and I got out of the shower and started shaving naked and had left the door open. He just came in and took a piss with me naked in front of the mirror. I was embarrassed and excited at the same time. I got a little hard and stuck my cock in my towel that was on the sink. The next morning the same thing happened but when he was done, he just stood there talking to me. I didn’t cover up this time and I didn’t care.
The next time we roomed, I was shaving naked again and he came in and started shaving next to me and he was clothed. The next morning I was shaving again and he started talking to me. I started shaving my cock and I half closed the door. He kept talking and came right up to the door and we were talking while I was shaving. He definitely saw me doing this but he never said anything. Nothing sexual ever happened between us but I sure loved my mornings!

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you go to the gym in the morning and then go straight to work (or anywhere other than home), it is almost impossible not to shave there.

I hit the gym five mornings a week before work.

I shave at home the night before, just before going to bed. In the morning, I brush my teeth, deal with other stuff, put on my workout attire and get together my work clothes for the day. After my workout, I shower at the gym, put some goop in my hair to hold it in place, dress, and head to work.

It's become a fine-tuned system that works perfectly for me.

Reactions: AdamFin
D

deleted300444

I hit the gym five mornings a week before work.

I shave at home the night before, just before going to bed. In the morning, I brush my teeth, deal with other stuff, put on my workout attire and get together my work clothes for the day. After my workout, I shower at the gym, put some goop in my hair to hold it in place, dress, and head to work.

It's become a fine-tuned system that works perfectly for me.

So in short, you do not shave naked in front of others.

Reactions: coxslover

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For your viewing pleasure
Hot video. I had several male roommates in my younger years. Most were pretty open about nudity, so it was pretty common to shave, brush teeth, piss, etc., while the other showered. My roommates all saw my dick routinely and vice-versa

Well it's a New Year and the gym was packed yesterday even with these crazy cold temps for the south. Most guys are fairly open about nudity I've seen there but no one shaves nude, usually a towel or their underwear. I've now seen the same guy shaving nude the past two days. He looks fine, not creepy or out of shape at all but he caught a few glances of "WTH". Not sure if he will keep it up or if it inspires others. I don't shave at the gym and only a few do during my regular time period.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For your viewing pleasure
That's great! It's cool that the dude with his cock hanging out can go on with his morning routine while his roommate will carry on a conversation like he normally would. This shouldn't be out of the ordinary. It's been great when I've had roommates like this.