shaving naked

DJM277: any guys here shave naked before or after they shower? I shave naked every morning after my shower since my late teens. A habit I picked up from my father.There some very masculine abot the whole grooming processing. If my gf happens to come in she usually gives a slap on the ass and exchange a morning kiss.

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm usually naked both before and after my shower. i usually take off my clothes, shit, shave, and brush my teeth b4 i go shower. and after my shower, i tend to walk around for a bit to dry off and then i go get dressed.

yeah my pops did the same thing too, i think that's where i got it from.

Reactions: Geo80

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My grandpa shaved in the shower. He'd lather up his whole body, including his face, with bath soap, then he'd turn off the water and shave using a small mirror tacked to the wall. Then he'd turn the water back on and rinse.

I do the same thing and one of my boys is carrying on the tradition, too. :)

dfox7.3x5: I have always shaved naked, starting way-back-when in my early teens. I don't have a beautiful body but I still like to look at it. What was really great was five years ago when I had Lasik eye surgery -- I was always "blind" in the shower without my contacts. The first time I stepped out of the shower with my "new" eyes and saw myself clearly, I fell in love all over again. :D

hotcock24: I sleep naked, so when I roll out of bed I stay that way. After my shower, I stay nude and iron my clothes, brush my teeth, shave, etc. My girlfriend gets ready at the same time as me, and I just stand there naked while she does her hair and stuff.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sometimes shave naked in the locker room (was more common in my old gym)....great way to stay nude and enjoy the view in the mirror...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Roll out of bed naked every morning, grab a cuppa', the paper and sit nude at the kitchen table, read the news then begin the morning ritual of shit, shower and shave(in the shower). Don't put anything on till I dress to leave for work. Nice, pleasant, naked way to start the day! :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=DJM277 link=board=clothing;num=1083525250;start=0#0 date=05/02/04 at 12:05:10]any guys here shave naked before or after they shower? [/quote]

Yeah, I shave naked most of the times. When I was in the army, I wrapped a towel to and from the showers, but at the YMCA I began sans towel. It got to be an enjoyable habit, DJM277.

Luke ::)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting question! ANOTHER one I'd never thought about before, and it's making me feel (yet again) very much like one of the gang! I've been doing this for years without any thought of what other guys might typically do!

So--fessing up here, like others, I too, have "my morning routine" and the entire maneuver takes place in the au natural. 'Seems quite liberating, really, to go about all the shaving, showering, (admiring! ;) of myself in the mirror!) without the fuss and the muss of garments only getting in the way.

btw-all the preceding men in my family kept their shorts on preping for their day. --I guess I broke the tradition!

(I really couldn't care less)

And, should it really be "more masculine" doing all this stuff in the all together?

Well, yeah! In thinking about it, now---

Duh! I guess maybe it is. :)

easy_eros:
Originally posted by hotcock24@May 3 2004, 10:22 PM
I sleep naked, so when I roll out of bed I stay that way.  After my shower, I stay nude and iron my clothes, brush my teeth, shave, etc.  My girlfriend gets ready at the same time as me, and I just stand there naked while she does her hair and stuff.
:eek: you iron naked?! OMG! what happens if... if... i cant say it, its too scary!
lets just say scrambled eggs don't sound so appealing anymore! :D

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since the mornings are mostly the only time of day that my penis gets to have some air (I do sleep nude most of the time) I do most of my morning routine butt naked. Sometimes after doing a little morning pull when I wake up, before I get in the shower, I may walk around preparing my clothes or eating my morning cereal with precum still oozing from my penis. It feels nice to walk around with a nice and satified semi and a little of cum-string attached to my thigh (come on...you know what I'm talking about). Then it's off to do my three S's with a smile, ready for the day. :D

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get up in the morning and the whole morning routine, shit shower and shave is done in the buff. Then get dressed for the day. I also broke the routine as my Dad used to be in his boxers and A-shirt when he shaved. Not sure how my sons do it but I think they probably will do the same as its a lot easier.

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question

I do not mean to hijack the thread, but my question is somewhat related. Do any of you have a problem with shaving bumps. I have NONE on my face, however, when I shave the pubes, I always get razor bumps. Any way to stop getting them, or atleast make the current bumps disappear?

Ken

Heavy Pouch: When I shave my sac I'm naked in the shower. Oh ya...I shave my face there too. :wub:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@May 25 2004, 04:53 AM
I can't really help, I find it easier to shave my pubes etc. than my face...
Oh, indubitably. I have to shave my face in front of my bathroom mirror. I only shave my face in the shower if I shave beforehand, and then it's to get the few stray spots I missed the first time around. I shave down south in the shower because it's easier on the clean up and it feels much more soothing.

I know the before-or-after shower shave is a funny subject. I've always shaved before showering and then use the shower as a clean-up shave opportunity. The times I've shaved after showering, I've noticed no real difference in the quality of my shave (I suppose the pore openings aren't much of an impact), and worse still, if I get quick and cut myself, I have to blot the area with tissue instead of washing it off / soothing skin.

I never was a fan of aftershave either. The hot water tends to clear out my pores and relax my skin just fine.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I keep a small mirror in the shower. It hangs from a push pin stuck into the wall just above the ceramic tile. The mirror has to be replaced every year-or-so so I buy the cheapest I can find. Just wiping it with a wet, soapy washcloth or poof thingy at the beginning of the shower keeps it fog-free.

I haven't bought shaving foam in years. Simple soaps or bathing lotions have enough lubricating qualities to be used for wet shaving. And nothing makes the beard softer than the hot shower stall. Shower shaving lasts all day.

I've got a heavy beard (you can't tell in my current pic because so much of it has mysteriously become white lately) and if I shave at the sink or use my Remington, I invariably have to shave twice a day.