shaving naked

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always shave naked right after one of my many showers each day. usually in the locker room with an audience and a few other shaving as well. It still shocks me how many of the guys on our team do not have to shave their face every day to look smooth.

B_NudistDoctor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After I shower in the morning at the gym, I always walk naked into the sink area, place my towel on the edge of the basin, flop my cock onto the towel, and shave naked. Other guys have started to do the same thing.

VeryLongfellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clearly too many guys here from warm climates. Sleep naked, but then run through a cold house into the shower - shave in the shower, grab a towel before I start shivering and towel off before getting dressed. And that's with the central heating on full blast.

Lived in the middle east for 3 years - did a lot more walking around naked there...

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Clearly too many guys here from warm climates. Sleep naked, but then run through a cold house into the shower - shave in the shower, grab a towel before I start shivering and towel off before getting dressed. And that's with the central heating on full blast.

Lived in the middle east for 3 years - did a lot more walking around naked there...

It's been consistently below zero (fahrenheit) here for over a month and I still shave naked, standing at my bathroom sink. After stepping out of the shower I'll typically wrap my upper body in the towel, slide into my slippers and go out to the living room to dry off in front of the fire. That leaves me warm and dry so being naked is no problem. The bathroom is a bit on the cool side (even after showering) say around mid sixties (F) but when it's wintery cold outside the relative humidity inside is practically at zero and being naked is quite comfortable.

Usually shave everything in front of the mirror every morning. Gf loves it.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My grandpa shaved in the shower. He'd lather up his whole body, including his face, with bath soap, then he'd turn off the water and shave using a small mirror tacked to the wall. Then he'd turn the water back on and rinse.

I do the same thing and one of my boys is carrying on the tradition, too. :)

Navy shower?