Shaving one's pubes at the gym

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I shaved my face today after my workout at the gym. I did it naked at a sink (I trust that such nakedness is not a breach of locker room etiquette), and I noticed that stubble was really starting to show around my cock.

I considered shaving my cock and balls right there, but feared that I might somehow be stepping out of bounds.

What do people think about the propriety of shaving one's pubes in a public place? I must admit I would get off on doing it there, but I could definitely control myself from getting hard in the process.

zipper69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally wouldn't really care. But for most people that would be more information than they need. :) I think most people would have a hard time with that.

razor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would love nothing more than to see you doing that but i think alot of other members at your gym would not be happy to see you doing it.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never, shave your damn pubes in the shower PERIOD, I don't want to be brushing my teeth with a loose pube hair hanging around. No offense, but really! You should also try shaving your face in the shower, if you have been shaving for a while you should be able to do it without the mirror. Come on man!

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
one of my first college lockeroom memories is that of a handsome guy shaving his package bald in the gang showers there. It was late in the evening and there was nobody else there, i was honestly just checking the premises out having never been there before, and there he was... it took me aback for sure, and i didn't think he expected to see anyone there either, but just looked up, then back down, then kept shaving away. It really never bothered me and still doesn't, but i had simply never seen anyone doing is so openly.

To the OP, it would not bother me at all, specially if you cleaned up, but i'd def expect you to get looks.

Last edited:

domenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think its gross when guys shave their faces at the gym let alone their balls! haha can we say HIV?

lowellstud

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think its gross when guys shave their faces at the gym let alone their balls! haha can we say HIV?
Uh....I don't think you can get HIV through shaving, or being around someone who is shaving. Just saying...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you need to go by your comfort level. If you suspect it would cause a problem with the members at your gym, trust your instincts. I do all my grooming at home, but I have seen people doing all of their business in the locker room. The gym now posts that no shaving is allowed in the sauna or steam room however after complaints of the hair and shaving cream that people did not clean up when they finished.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I wouldn't shave myself in the gym. Not even my face. Not very hygienic I think. And a bit weird to be totally focused on your dick for not cutting yourself while others walk around you and can see everything.

You have fancy golfclubs where men do shave their face, still it would be weird to shave your genitals there. But definitaly not in a gym.